NECCO Original Candy uploaded by Breeanna M.NECCO Original Candy uploaded by Patricia P.

BY NECCO

All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted Roll New All Natural Necco Wafers offer the same great taste and variety of flavors.  The candies remain naturally fat-free, gluten-free and contain no high-fructose corn syrup. The All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted roll comes in seven great flavors. 2.02 oz rolls. A Fat Free Candy Since 1847, Americans and people around the world have enjoyed NECCO Wafers®. New England Confectionery Company s long-standing success in the candy business is closely related to the enduring popularity of the company s core product - the NECCO Wafer®.  The NEW All-Natural, fat-free wafer available in seven flavors, a roll of NECCO Wafers® is a candy favorite for all times. In 1847, a young English im. see more...

• Where can I buy these ?1 Answers
  • Where can I find these ? I have looked but cannot find them 2 Answers
  • I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ? 3 Answers
NECCO Original Candy
  • "I haven’t had them in many years but I still remember the black licorice taste of the brown ones (my favorite!)" in 5 reviews
  • "The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 starts is because I do NOT like the purple or grey ones...They taste like bad black licorice." in 4 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way so they last me awhile." in 2 reviews
  • "They're different and old-time and bring back great memories so if you're sick of the same old candy try these out!" in 2 reviews
  • "ewwewe my husband loves these, he found them at a ghetto gas station a few months ago on a road trip." in 1 review
Kelly W.
East Amherst, NY
I love neccos!!! They satisfy most of my sweet cravings without making me feel super guilty! the chocolate are the best!
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
They used to be my favorite candy until they started tasting more and more like chalk. I think they changed something.
Gwendolyn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These were always fun. Getting to try older candies is great and I do love the fruit flavors and that they are thin!
Kendahl A.
Springville, UT
These are an awesome old-time candy. I'm glad I am starting to see them around in stores again, they are delicious.
Brooke H.
Austin, TX
I've never been a fan of these. They are flavorless, chalky and should not be labeled as a candy... In my opinion.
Katherine G.
Cadet, MO
Love Love Love this old time Candy I use to get it as a kid and it is great. I Like the gray as many people do not.
Cyndie B.
Norfolk, VA
It's a great trip down memory lane when I find these at the drugstore...just love the package as well as the taste
Jenny G.
Menasha, Wi
I always get a little excited when someone has these laying around for a treat :) reminds me of when i was little
Linh N.
Gresham , OR
I'm not a fan of this candy at all. I think the texture tastes like chalk and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Michelle K.
The good ones are good.. the bad ones....are AWFUL! They are like eating chalk..very thin..poor tasting chalk!
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Who still loves this classic candy?
Rebecca D.
Only in February really?
Crystal A.
I used to eat these all the time as a kid! Does anyone know where I can find them?
Meme M.
I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
What is your favorite flavor in the Necco Wafer roll? I personally like the yellow, green and pink the best. I totally dislike the the gray and purple ones.