NECCO Original Candy
All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted Roll New All Natural Necco Wafers offer the same great taste and variety of flavors. The candies remain naturally fat-free, gluten-free and contain no high-fructose corn syrup. The All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted roll comes in seven great flavors. 2.02 oz rolls. A Fat Free Candy Since 1847, Americans and people around the world have enjoyed NECCO Wafers®. New England Confectionery Company s long-standing success in the candy business is closely related to the enduring popularity of the company s core product - the NECCO Wafer®. The NEW All-Natural, fat-free wafer available in seven flavors, a roll of NECCO Wafers® is a candy favorite for all times. In 1847, a young English im. see more...
Top Questions See all 31 Q&A
NECCO Original Candy
- "I haven’t had them in many years but I still remember the black licorice taste of the brown ones (my favorite!)" in 5 reviews
- "The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 starts is because I do NOT like the purple or grey ones...They taste like bad black licorice." in 4 reviews
- "A little goes a long way so they last me awhile." in 2 reviews
- "They're different and old-time and bring back great memories so if you're sick of the same old candy try these out!" in 2 reviews
- "ewwewe my husband loves these, he found them at a ghetto gas station a few months ago on a road trip." in 1 review
I have always loved these. Recently found them on amazon and ordered a box. They are so good. They delivered them within a few days.
My grandmother always had a package waiting for me when I would visit. I would sort them by color and loved the black licorice.
I enjoy them when I'm really in the mood for them, but i don't really like the texture all that much, It hurts to bite into them
One of my favorite candies. I know it's not a mainstream choice, but I have always really liked them! Texture, flavor, and all.
I really dislike these. My grandmother always used to eat them and give me some. I really dislike the texture being so chalky.
I remember this being such a treat as a kiddo, but as an adult, I wonder what the heck I was thinking. I just am not a fan now.
I can't believe these have a B. Everyone knows these are the halloween candies that you throw away and never want to keep :(
I liked these old fashioned candies when I was a kid. They are kind of chalky but still good. Can't beat the price either.
I have not seen these around in a very long time. My favorite was the brown ones because they taste like black licorice!
Q & A
Who still loves this classic candy?
Only in February really?
I used to eat these all the time as a kid! Does anyone know where I can find them?
I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ?
What is your favorite flavor in the Necco Wafer roll? I personally like the yellow, green and pink the best. I totally dislike the the gray and purple ones.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos