NECCO Original Candy uploaded by Breeanna M.NECCO Original Candy uploaded by Patricia P.

BY NECCO

All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted Roll New All Natural Necco Wafers offer the same great taste and variety of flavors.  The candies remain naturally fat-free, gluten-free and contain no high-fructose corn syrup. The All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted roll comes in seven great flavors. 2.02 oz rolls. A Fat Free Candy Since 1847, Americans and people around the world have enjoyed NECCO Wafers®. New England Confectionery Company s long-standing success in the candy business is closely related to the enduring popularity of the company s core product - the NECCO Wafer®.  The NEW All-Natural, fat-free wafer available in seven flavors, a roll of NECCO Wafers® is a candy favorite for all times. In 1847, a young English im. see more...

• Where can I buy these ?1 Answers
  • Where can I find these ? I have looked but cannot find them 2 Answers
  • I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ? 3 Answers
NECCO Original Candy
  • "I haven’t had them in many years but I still remember the black licorice taste of the brown ones (my favorite!)" in 5 reviews
  • "The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 starts is because I do NOT like the purple or grey ones...They taste like bad black licorice." in 4 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way so they last me awhile." in 2 reviews
  • "They're different and old-time and bring back great memories so if you're sick of the same old candy try these out!" in 2 reviews
  • "ewwewe my husband loves these, he found them at a ghetto gas station a few months ago on a road trip." in 1 review
LaNay H.
Spring, TX
I have always loved these. Recently found them on amazon and ordered a box. They are so good. They delivered them within a few days.
Janet L.
Grayling, MI
My grandmother always had a package waiting for me when I would visit. I would sort them by color and loved the black licorice.
Denise C.
I enjoy them when I'm really in the mood for them, but i don't really like the texture all that much, It hurts to bite into them
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
One of my favorite candies. I know it's not a mainstream choice, but I have always really liked them! Texture, flavor, and all.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
I really dislike these. My grandmother always used to eat them and give me some. I really dislike the texture being so chalky.
Manda K.
I remember this being such a treat as a kiddo, but as an adult, I wonder what the heck I was thinking. I just am not a fan now.
alexis c.
Greensburg, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to love these when I was a kid but I dont see how. I feel most of them taste the same and also they taste very chalky.
Laura  S.
Richmond, VA
I can't believe these have a B. Everyone knows these are the halloween candies that you throw away and never want to keep :(
Heather G.
Little Rock, AR
I liked these old fashioned candies when I was a kid. They are kind of chalky but still good. Can't beat the price either.
Kendall S.
Vancouver, WA
I have not seen these around in a very long time. My favorite was the brown ones because they taste like black licorice!
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Who still loves this classic candy?
Rebecca D.
Only in February really?
Crystal A.
I used to eat these all the time as a kid! Does anyone know where I can find them?
Meme M.
I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
What is your favorite flavor in the Necco Wafer roll? I personally like the yellow, green and pink the best. I totally dislike the the gray and purple ones.