NECCO Original Candy uploaded by Breeanna M.NECCO Original Candy uploaded by Patricia P.

BY NECCO

All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted Roll New All Natural Necco Wafers offer the same great taste and variety of flavors.  The candies remain naturally fat-free, gluten-free and contain no high-fructose corn syrup. The All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted roll comes in seven great flavors. 2.02 oz rolls. A Fat Free Candy Since 1847, Americans and people around the world have enjoyed NECCO Wafers®. New England Confectionery Company s long-standing success in the candy business is closely related to the enduring popularity of the company s core product - the NECCO Wafer®.  The NEW All-Natural, fat-free wafer available in seven flavors, a roll of NECCO Wafers® is a candy favorite for all times. In 1847, a young English im. see more...

• Where can I buy these ?1 Answers
  • Where can I find these ? I have looked but cannot find them 2 Answers
  • I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ? 3 Answers
NECCO Original Candy
  • "I haven’t had them in many years but I still remember the black licorice taste of the brown ones (my favorite!)" in 5 reviews
  • "The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 starts is because I do NOT like the purple or grey ones...They taste like bad black licorice." in 4 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way so they last me awhile." in 2 reviews
  • "They're different and old-time and bring back great memories so if you're sick of the same old candy try these out!" in 2 reviews
  • "ewwewe my husband loves these, he found them at a ghetto gas station a few months ago on a road trip." in 1 review
Evelyn K.
Necco....... so nostalgic! They are hard to find only in specialty stores. I used to go to this candy story as a kid to buy these. Just looking at them makes me think of my childhood. The brown ones are my favorite.
Kris c.
A wonderful candy if you need a sugar buzz. Not a candy I'd pick off the shelf if in a gas station, usually. I have to really be craving a spoon of sugar to pick this one up. Enjoyable at the right time.
Alanah T.
Fort Bragg, NC
My Grandpa and my father were both addicted to these things when I was little! I remember always trying to find these for them. Definitely a little family tradition, I guess you could say. I love these things! Always have, always will!
Jen D.
North Haven, CT
Interesting concept for candy, but I think that's about as far as it goes. If you ever wanted to try flavored chalk, here you go. I'm not sure why one would want to eat chalk, but that's really a question for you to answer yourself.
Caitlin C.
These are so gross!! I don't know why anyone likes them. they taste like chalk to me. Its great that they are gluten free and have no corn syrup, but they also have no flavor.
Vicki E.
Concordia, KS
Grew up on these as a kid. Remember getting them in small packs for a penny! Yes, penny candy was great as a kid. Love the Necco wafer brings back a lot of memories!
Sandra L.
Tracy, CA
I love these things, and as far as candy goes.....calories don't make you want to cry. In my opinion, the brown ones and the white ones are the best. I've seen the brown ones in individual rolls also.
Michelle M.
Trempealeau, WI
Talk about an old fashioned candy! A local candy shop sells this item! Reminds me of my grandparents! This is a fun little treat to give to our little ones and explain the history of them!
laci l.
Olalla, WA
In my honest opinion these candies were NOT good but may be enjoyable for some people. They left a chalky taste in my mouth and i wish i would not have ever bought them
TISHA D.
I know this is a classic candy but that taste i can't explain just the worst didn't like them when i was acid but for some reason elderly youngsters love them smh…..
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Who still loves this classic candy?
Rebecca D.
Only in February really?
Crystal A.
I used to eat these all the time as a kid! Does anyone know where I can find them?
Meme M.
I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
What is your favorite flavor in the Necco Wafer roll? I personally like the yellow, green and pink the best. I totally dislike the the gray and purple ones.