NECCO Original Candy uploaded by Breeanna M.NECCO Original Candy uploaded by Patricia P.

BY NECCO

All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted Roll New All Natural Necco Wafers offer the same great taste and variety of flavors.  The candies remain naturally fat-free, gluten-free and contain no high-fructose corn syrup. The All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted roll comes in seven great flavors. 2.02 oz rolls. A Fat Free Candy Since 1847, Americans and people around the world have enjoyed NECCO Wafers®. New England Confectionery Company s long-standing success in the candy business is closely related to the enduring popularity of the company s core product - the NECCO Wafer®.  The NEW All-Natural, fat-free wafer available in seven flavors, a roll of NECCO Wafers® is a candy favorite for all times. In 1847, a young English im. see more...

• Where can I buy these ?1 Answers
  • Where can I find these ? I have looked but cannot find them 2 Answers
  • I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ? 3 Answers
NECCO Original Candy
  • "I haven’t had them in many years but I still remember the black licorice taste of the brown ones (my favorite!)" in 5 reviews
  • "The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 starts is because I do NOT like the purple or grey ones...They taste like bad black licorice." in 4 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way so they last me awhile." in 2 reviews
  • "They're different and old-time and bring back great memories so if you're sick of the same old candy try these out!" in 2 reviews
  • "ewwewe my husband loves these, he found them at a ghetto gas station a few months ago on a road trip." in 1 review
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these!! They are so sweet and cheap and also imcredibly nostalgic for me :) the assortment of flavors made them perfect and the packaging makes them great for on the road binging
Misty M.
Madera, CA
Ewwewe my husband loves these, he found them at a ghetto gas station a few months ago on a road trip. I thought he was joking when i saw that he did buy them and was snacking in the car. YUCK taste like chalk to me.
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, PA
I didn't try Necco candy until I was maybe 16 and I really like them. It tastes like a classic candy wafer. The candy doesn't taste like chalk to me and I like all the subtle flavors.
Sierra S.
Bastrop, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They have been around forever. My dad introduced me to them when I was little. They are really good. They can be a bit chalky though. They are very different from most candies today and that's always refreshing.
Tonyia S.
Huntsville, AL
This is my mother's favorite candy! They are scrumptious little wafers that melt in your mouth. Obviously with so many candy choices out there, some would think these too simple. But they definitely take me back!
Mara E.
This brings me back to my childhood. I would eat these all the time even though they were extremely chalky. I recently tried them again and it's terrible, hooray for nostalgia.
Shanay S.
San Antonio, TX
I actually like these. They are like a jumbo sized Sweet Tart/ Smarties mix. They have them at the checklanes inJoann's Fabrics and my mom would always buy us some whenever we go.
Catherine G.
Austin, TX
I kinda really enjoy these. I always stole them from my siblings' halloween treat bags. But like a little goes a long way for me. I can eat a roll and then I am done for a while. People say they feel like chalk. They do a little bit. But I love the crunch and the flavors.
Karyn L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Old school candy unite! These take me back to my childhood. Although I no longer eat them, they get five stars for simply being available to enjoy for all these years!
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
I remember buying these as a kid at the local pharmacy. I haven’t had them in many years but I still remember the black licorice taste of the brown ones (my favorite!)
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Who still loves this classic candy?
Rebecca D.
Only in February really?
Crystal A.
I used to eat these all the time as a kid! Does anyone know where I can find them?
Meme M.
I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
What is your favorite flavor in the Necco Wafer roll? I personally like the yellow, green and pink the best. I totally dislike the the gray and purple ones.