NECCO Original Candy uploaded by Breeanna M.NECCO Original Candy uploaded by Patricia P.

BY NECCO

All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted Roll New All Natural Necco Wafers offer the same great taste and variety of flavors.  The candies remain naturally fat-free, gluten-free and contain no high-fructose corn syrup. The All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted roll comes in seven great flavors. 2.02 oz rolls. A Fat Free Candy Since 1847, Americans and people around the world have enjoyed NECCO Wafers®. New England Confectionery Company s long-standing success in the candy business is closely related to the enduring popularity of the company s core product - the NECCO Wafer®.  The NEW All-Natural, fat-free wafer available in seven flavors, a roll of NECCO Wafers® is a candy favorite for all times. In 1847, a young English im. see more...

• Where can I buy these ?1 Answers
  • Where can I find these ? I have looked but cannot find them 2 Answers
  • I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ? 3 Answers
NECCO Original Candy
  • "I haven’t had them in many years but I still remember the black licorice taste of the brown ones (my favorite!)" in 5 reviews
  • "The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 starts is because I do NOT like the purple or grey ones...They taste like bad black licorice." in 4 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way so they last me awhile." in 2 reviews
  • "They're different and old-time and bring back great memories so if you're sick of the same old candy try these out!" in 2 reviews
  • "ewwewe my husband loves these, he found them at a ghetto gas station a few months ago on a road trip." in 1 review
Meghan P.
Carabaset Vly, ME
I love these. The flavors aren't traditional, but very much old school. They are easy to each a bunch, but with few calories it's a pretty good for you bad for you treat. They can sit on your tounge and last a while, or you can chomp them to dust. (my personal fave). I love them so much! Clove's my fave.
Landi G.
These beautiful candies hold a sentimental value. My mother loves these and always shared them with myself and my siblings just seeing these makes me smile. I love the black one it's black licorice and I would always eat them for my mom because she never liked that flavor.
Elena P.
Murrieta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My elderly neighbor always use to give these to me, I think they grew on me as a child because I actually still like them (I think) I haven't had them in a while due to the fact that I don t know where to even look ha but I know they are pretty good.
Jennifer W.
Stroudsburg, PA
These were alright. They are more nostalgic to me now. I don't think that I would buy them although I think the candy hearts are the same things made by the same company and I will occasionally eat those to be festive around Valentine's day.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The flavors are okay. Not the best thing in the world. My mom loved these, and she would always give me the chocolate ones since she wasn't a fan of those. I liked the chocolate flavor, but the texture is horrendous.
Amanda D.
Waverly, OH
Necco wafers are probably the worst candy I have ever eaten. I got some in my stocking last Christmas and decided to give them a try. They had a chalky texture and were just gross. I definitely prefer Smarties. The brown ones were probably the worst.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I used to be really into these as a child. These powdery hard candies don't sound appealing, but the flavors are good and they are fun to eat. They aren't something I eat anymore, but they are definitely nostalgic!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love the package of chocolate ones best, but these are very good too.. I love the yellow ones best..yummy!!! Nice for traveling, or when your out & about lasts awhile when you eat a few at a time while traveling in the car or out for the day!!
Donna R.
Eugene, OR
Ate these all the time as a kid. Did not see them for years but then they started showing up again. Love to buy the all chocolate roll, harder to find but any time I see them I buy a couple rolls.
Sara W.
Lees Summit, MO
I hate these candies, even calling them candy is a stretch, they taste like chalk. My grandma and my younger cousin love them though. They're the only two people I ever met that love Necco wafers, but they also love the conversation hearts which I also hate.
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Who still loves this classic candy?
Rebecca D.
Only in February really?
Crystal A.
I used to eat these all the time as a kid! Does anyone know where I can find them?
Meme M.
I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
What is your favorite flavor in the Necco Wafer roll? I personally like the yellow, green and pink the best. I totally dislike the the gray and purple ones.