NECCO Original Candy uploaded by Breeanna M.NECCO Original Candy uploaded by Patricia P.

BY NECCO

All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted Roll New All Natural Necco Wafers offer the same great taste and variety of flavors.  The candies remain naturally fat-free, gluten-free and contain no high-fructose corn syrup. The All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted roll comes in seven great flavors. 2.02 oz rolls. A Fat Free Candy Since 1847, Americans and people around the world have enjoyed NECCO Wafers®. New England Confectionery Company s long-standing success in the candy business is closely related to the enduring popularity of the company s core product - the NECCO Wafer®.  The NEW All-Natural, fat-free wafer available in seven flavors, a roll of NECCO Wafers® is a candy favorite for all times. In 1847, a young English im. see more...

• Where can I buy these ?1 Answers
  • Where can I find these ? I have looked but cannot find them 2 Answers
  • I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ? 3 Answers
NECCO Original Candy
  • "I haven’t had them in many years but I still remember the black licorice taste of the brown ones (my favorite!)" in 5 reviews
  • "The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 starts is because I do NOT like the purple or grey ones...They taste like bad black licorice." in 4 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way so they last me awhile." in 2 reviews
  • "They're different and old-time and bring back great memories so if you're sick of the same old candy try these out!" in 2 reviews
  • "ewwewe my husband loves these, he found them at a ghetto gas station a few months ago on a road trip." in 1 review
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I don't like Necco candy wafters. They taste like chalk or similar to tums to me.
Nora E.
I hate these a lot they are absolutely horrible and they make me want to barf
April G.
Shawsville, VA
I personally do not like this candy. I think they are chalky and lack flavor.
Lisa G.
Merritt
I loves these candies! Every color is a different flavor. They are not too sweet either. I really wish I could get these in Canada!
Ashley P.
My uncle can eat these until he gets sick, me I don't like these at all, the taste, smell, and texture... just not a fan
Diosmerysuero S.
Miami FL 2250 NW 114th Ave
Waoo! Pastillitas esos candy eran mis favoritos en la escuela ese sabor tan Rico que tiene cada pastilla es diferente🥰
Olivia R.
Elgin, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So good!! My mom and dad used to give me these all the time when I was little, and they're still just as delicious now!
Makena M.
I don't like these at all. the texture and taste are awful. i find them very chalky and powdery. not a fan at all.
Brittney C.
East York, ON
These are so gross. The flavor the texture and the consistency is just disgusting
Dominique G.
Dieppe, NB
The best ca days I've ever tried I love all the fun colors they are great forkids
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Who still loves this classic candy?
Rebecca D.
Only in February really?
Crystal A.
I used to eat these all the time as a kid! Does anyone know where I can find them?
Meme M.
I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
What is your favorite flavor in the Necco Wafer roll? I personally like the yellow, green and pink the best. I totally dislike the the gray and purple ones.