NECCO Original Candy uploaded by Breeanna M.NECCO Original Candy uploaded by Patricia P.

BY NECCO

All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted Roll New All Natural Necco Wafers offer the same great taste and variety of flavors.  The candies remain naturally fat-free, gluten-free and contain no high-fructose corn syrup. The All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted roll comes in seven great flavors. 2.02 oz rolls. A Fat Free Candy Since 1847, Americans and people around the world have enjoyed NECCO Wafers®. New England Confectionery Company s long-standing success in the candy business is closely related to the enduring popularity of the company s core product - the NECCO Wafer®.  The NEW All-Natural, fat-free wafer available in seven flavors, a roll of NECCO Wafers® is a candy favorite for all times. In 1847, a young English im. see more...

• Where can I buy these ?1 Answers
  • Where can I find these ? I have looked but cannot find them 2 Answers
  • I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ? 3 Answers
NECCO Original Candy
  • "I haven’t had them in many years but I still remember the black licorice taste of the brown ones (my favorite!)" in 5 reviews
  • "The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 starts is because I do NOT like the purple or grey ones...They taste like bad black licorice." in 4 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way so they last me awhile." in 2 reviews
  • "They're different and old-time and bring back great memories so if you're sick of the same old candy try these out!" in 2 reviews
  • "ewwewe my husband loves these, he found them at a ghetto gas station a few months ago on a road trip." in 1 review
Kaylyn S.
Redlands, CA
The perfect to go snack. They’re just a perfect cheap snack when you need alittle sugar rush
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
I love these nostalgic tasty little treats. A little goes a long way so they last me awhile.
Chloe L.
Medford, MA
While my dad LOVES these, I think they taste utterly chalky. Not my first choice of candy.
Ashley C.
I loved getting this candy from the drugstore as a kid. My favorite flavor was licorice!
Jessica J.
Westerly, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Reminds me of my childhood!! I love the wax paper wrapper and the sweet taste of each candy
Carla B.
Long Beach, CA
Something about this candy is very nostalgic for me! Not much flavor but still a classic!
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
I have been eating these since I was a little kid. I like them. They are all natural too!
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
I love this candy I wish you could fiind it all year round and not just at Valentine.
Syrie C.
These are gross! They're so chalky and taste like tums to me. Would not recommend.
Meagan S.
Pretty good candy, a level above smarties but not as great a flavor as Sweetarts.
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Who still loves this classic candy?
Rebecca D.
Only in February really?
Crystal A.
I used to eat these all the time as a kid! Does anyone know where I can find them?
Meme M.
I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
What is your favorite flavor in the Necco Wafer roll? I personally like the yellow, green and pink the best. I totally dislike the the gray and purple ones.