NECCO Original Candy uploaded by Breeanna M.NECCO Original Candy uploaded by Patricia P.

BY NECCO

All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted Roll New All Natural Necco Wafers offer the same great taste and variety of flavors.  The candies remain naturally fat-free, gluten-free and contain no high-fructose corn syrup. The All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted roll comes in seven great flavors. 2.02 oz rolls. A Fat Free Candy Since 1847, Americans and people around the world have enjoyed NECCO Wafers®. New England Confectionery Company s long-standing success in the candy business is closely related to the enduring popularity of the company s core product - the NECCO Wafer®.  The NEW All-Natural, fat-free wafer available in seven flavors, a roll of NECCO Wafers® is a candy favorite for all times. In 1847, a young English im. see more...

• Where can I buy these ?1 Answers
  • Where can I find these ? I have looked but cannot find them 2 Answers
  • I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ? 3 Answers
NECCO Original Candy
  • "I haven’t had them in many years but I still remember the black licorice taste of the brown ones (my favorite!)" in 5 reviews
  • "The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 starts is because I do NOT like the purple or grey ones...They taste like bad black licorice." in 4 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way so they last me awhile." in 2 reviews
  • "They're different and old-time and bring back great memories so if you're sick of the same old candy try these out!" in 2 reviews
  • "ewwewe my husband loves these, he found them at a ghetto gas station a few months ago on a road trip." in 1 review
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
This is a hit or miss product. They taste a little chalky. They have an interesting texture and after taste. I only enjoy like one-two of the flavors. They also are inconsistent. Sometimes they will taste normal and sometimes I would get a pack that is too hard to chew.
Michele H.
Clayton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Necco Wafers are my favorite candy of all time.  I would give them 100 stars if I could.  I sometimes stack them up by color and save my favorites for last,  The white and pink ones are the bomb.  Please don't ever go out of business, what would I ever do.
Jenni S.
Denver, CO
Necco wafers have been around since 1847 - so classic is almost an understatement here. That being said, these candies are likely to be more popular and appreciated by older generations who can fully appreciate the nostalgia and timelessness that comes along with them.... but still something kids can appreciate today! They are thin "wafers" which do have a chalky texture to them - but they have great flavors and are a nice large size.. They come wrapped up in a convenient paper tube which is akin to the style of a roll of smarties - only with the larger wafers. It has 8 total flavors and many of them are non traditional ones which you don't find as often in candies today - which is very cool. They also have a short simple ingredients list consisting of "sugar, corn syrup, gelatin, gums, colorings, and flavorings" These are certainly a must try!!!! During World War II - the government shipped large amounts of these candies overseas because they did not melt and are not easily broken - therefore they are perfect for shipping! Good tip to keep in mind for gift baskets and items you will be sending in the mail that you want to stay in tact!
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
Here's the thing about Necco Wafers--if you can find them fresh, they are a four-star candy. However, if you can only find them stale, they are only worth two stars. Necco is a retro candy that is packaged in waxed paper, so if it sits out on the store shelf too long (because no one quite knows what it is), they taste terrible. The flavor choice is a bit strange (there is licorice and chocolate amidst fruit flavors), but overall it's nice. Even on its best day Necco would never be my favorite candy, but I do like that you can eat it like candy (all at once) or like mints (one or two at a time). If you do buy a roll, however, make sure to not leave it around for more than a couple of weeks or the wafers will go stale.
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
we used to have a neck factor right in my hometown and it has the greatest rainbow striped tower made to look like this! i miss it and it's too bad it's gone by the wayside.
Kari H.
Monrovia, MD
I remember eating these at my parents craft store growing up and have recently rediscovered them and can't get enough of them lately. Can't stand the chocolate or licorice ones personally but mom loves those ones so I set those ones aside for her and eat the rest. Most everyone I know doesn't really care for them and that's ok that just means more for me and don't have to share. Right now my favorite is the white ones.
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
These have been one of my favorite candies since I was a little girl. They can be a bit strange and chalky to someone who isn't used to their texture, but I love the flavors and the crunch of the candy. Plus they're fairly low in calories compared to other sugary candies.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Always nostalgic and delicious! The "black" ones are terrible but the other flavors are great. The green is almost like pine cleaner but in a good way haha. Definitely a fun treat every now and then. Who doesn't love a little throwback? Get yourself some!
Taylor R.
Daytona Beach, FL
These have been my favorite candies since I was little. My dad and I used to go to the store and get these. They're not the absolute best candies in the world as they are just hard, chalky flavored disks but I have always enjoyed them. They're different and old-time and bring back great memories so if you're sick of the same old candy try these out!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like these... I like the powder that covers each one. Every time you take one you get a different flavored treat. I like all the flavors but black licorice which seem it be over loaded I. Each roll. It's disappointing when you think you have a chocolate one and it turns out it's not... YUCK...they also remind me of when I was little... give them a try...
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Who still loves this classic candy?
Rebecca D.
Only in February really?
Crystal A.
I used to eat these all the time as a kid! Does anyone know where I can find them?
Meme M.
I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
What is your favorite flavor in the Necco Wafer roll? I personally like the yellow, green and pink the best. I totally dislike the the gray and purple ones.