NECCO Original Candy uploaded by Breeanna M.NECCO Original Candy uploaded by Patricia P.

BY NECCO

All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted Roll New All Natural Necco Wafers offer the same great taste and variety of flavors.  The candies remain naturally fat-free, gluten-free and contain no high-fructose corn syrup. The All Natural Necco Wafers Assorted roll comes in seven great flavors. 2.02 oz rolls. A Fat Free Candy Since 1847, Americans and people around the world have enjoyed NECCO Wafers®. New England Confectionery Company s long-standing success in the candy business is closely related to the enduring popularity of the company s core product - the NECCO Wafer®.  The NEW All-Natural, fat-free wafer available in seven flavors, a roll of NECCO Wafers® is a candy favorite for all times. In 1847, a young English im. see more...

• Where can I find these ? I have looked but cannot find them 2 Answers
  • I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ? 3 Answers
  • I used to eat these all the time as a kid! Does anyone know where I...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I haven’t had them in many years but I still remember the black licorice taste of the brown ones (my favorite!)" in 5 reviews
  • "The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 starts is because I do NOT like the purple or grey ones...They taste like bad black licorice." in 4 reviews
  • "They're different and old-time and bring back great memories so if you're sick of the same old candy try these out!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way so they last me awhile." in 2 reviews
  • "Always the biggest disappointment to find in your Christmas stocking or Easter basket!" in 1 review
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
Here's the thing about Necco Wafers--if you can find them fresh, they are a four-star candy. However, if you can only find them stale, they are only worth two stars. Necco is a retro candy that is packaged in waxed paper, so if it sits out on the store shelf too long (because no one quite knows what it is), they taste terrible. The flavor choice is a bit strange (there is licorice and chocolate amidst fruit flavors), but overall it's nice. Even on its best day Necco would never be my favorite candy, but I do like that you can eat it like candy (all at once) or like mints (one or two at a time). If you do buy a roll, however, make sure to not leave it around for more than a couple of weeks or the wafers will go stale.
Kari H.
Kari H.
Monrovia, MD
I remember eating these at my parents craft store growing up and have recently rediscovered them and can't get enough of them lately. Can't stand the chocolate or licorice ones personally but mom loves those ones so I set those ones aside for her and eat the rest. Most everyone I know doesn't really care for them and that's ok that just means more for me and don't have to share. Right now my favorite is the white ones.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
louisville, KY
These have always been a childhood favorite of mine and even now they have the same great taste and flavors I remember. There's just something so satisfying about them. They are also kind of healthy with no high fructose corn syrup,gluten free and fat free.
Casey L.
Casey L.
I have been eating these since I was little. I like most of them except a few. You can buy these all over the place. My dad loves them and so does my daughter. They are a little bland and chaulky but definitely always bring back great memories.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Fitchburg, MA
NECCOs are great! I have always loved them. my faves are the black, brown, white, and pink! I wish I could get a pack of just those ones! Oh and the purple!
Skye B.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
My mom introduced me to this candy years ago. Love the chalky flavor of this candy. Hard to find but can usually grab it at the nearest Cracker Barrell.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Cadet, MO
Love Love Love this old time Candy I use to get it as a kid and it is great. I Like the gray as many people do not.
Cyndie B.
Cyndie B.
Norfolk, VA
It's a great trip down memory lane when I find these at the drugstore...just love the package as well as the taste
Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like these... I like the powder that covers each one. Every time you take one you get a different flavored treat. I like all the flavors but black licorice which seem it be over loaded I. Each roll. It's disappointing when you think you have a chocolate one and it turns out it's not... YUCK...they also remind me of when I was little... give them a try...
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Kinda tastes like how I imagine chalk would taste. I can't get past the awful texture to even really notice what flavor it is. I would not recommend these to anyone and wouldn't take them if they were free
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Who still loves this classic candy?
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Only in February really?
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
I used to eat these all the time as a kid! Does anyone know where I can find them?
Meme M.
Meme M.
I never tried these, Do they taste like smarties ?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
What do these taste like? Or what are they similar to?