BY NECCO #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

The Original Candy Refresher Canada Mints first appeared in the Canadian market during the late 1880 s and found an audience in the United States in 1908 . Canada Mints remains one of the most popular sugar lozenge mints in the country.  Wintergreen and Peppermint are the two most popular flavors. 1 case 7 oz packages Fat Free! Artificially Flavored see more...

NECCO Canada Mints (12 bags)
  • "I tried these for the first time a couple of years ago and now I don't buy any other mint!" in 1 review
  • "Not a fan I have a sweet tooth and these just don't cut it in my book kind of a weird taste to them and minty not a good combination" in 1 review
  • "Brings back happy memories of my childhood and I still love them to this day. " in 1 review
  • "They are really helpful for a stomach ache or someone who just enjoys mints. " in 1 review
Bartender B.
I tried these for the first time a couple of years ago and now I don't buy any other mint! The Peppermint are my fav.
Emily C.
Norway , ME
Yum! I always have loved these ever since I was a kid! They got me hooked on that wintergreen Mint flAvor for sure!!!
Kristine I.
I love NECCO Canada Mints. I grew up on these because my Dad loves them. Once you eat one, you eat the whole bag!
India H.