BY NECCO #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

The Original Candy Refresher Canada Mints first appeared in the Canadian market during the late 1880 s and found an audience in the United States in 1908 . Canada Mints remains one of the most popular sugar lozenge mints in the country.  Wintergreen and Peppermint are the two most popular flavors. 1 case 7 oz packages Fat Free! Artificially Flavored see more...

NECCO Canada Mints (12 bags)
  • "I tried these for the first time a couple of years ago and now I don't buy any other mint!" in 1 review
  • "Not a fan I have a sweet tooth and these just don't cut it in my book kind of a weird taste to them and minty not a good combination" in 1 review
  • "Brings back happy memories of my childhood and I still love them to this day. " in 1 review
  • "They are really helpful for a stomach ache or someone who just enjoys mints. " in 1 review
Anna K.
Sewell, NJ
Love these mints and their minty taste. I'd like to see you eat just one...can't do it, they're too good to stop at just one. Brings back happy memories of my childhood and I still love them to this day.
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
My grandma always kept these in her candy dish, they are known to me as grandmas mints! I always left with handfuls of these as a kid and eating them always reminds me of her!! love them!!
lauren d.
Hazlet, NJ
Terrible candy! I don't like the way any of them taste and the after taste is terrible. They have been around forever and my father loves them but I just can't stand the taste.
Mindy D.
King Ferry, NY
My mom used to buy these all the time. I love these than and love them now. They are the best ones to use when you are trying to stop any other habit. well they become a habit..of love .
amanda  d.
These bring me back to my childhood. My grandmother used to make a unique mint cake with the mints...very difficult to find, but worth the price and trip once you do.
Gena M.
Port St Lucie, FL
My daughter who is 10 asks for these by name! They are her favorite mint. She choose this over any other candy when we treat her to a trip to the candy aisle.
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME
These are my dads absolute favorite candy and has had them since his childhood. He takes these anywhere including hunting in the woods during hunting season.
Sandra Z.
Denver, PA
I love Necco wafers! They have been a favorite of mine since childhood. I like the variety of flavors and the fact that they are neither a hard nor soft candy
sarai g.
Cara P.
Bristol, VT
These mints are pretty tasty, with just enough flavor. They are really helpful for a stomach ache or someone who just enjoys mints.
India H.