BY NEC

Tackle your graphics projects with confidence using the LED-backlit P242W a 24 widescreen monitor that is ideal for web high-end desktop and photography applications. This model utilizes an AH-IPS. see more...

Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Ilyass|Tube T.
Casablanca
"I love this moniter screen its the best I have 3 of these now I ditchedmy old omsand super upgraded I'm o pleased
It's a monitor of the customers. For me it's a best monitor screen with best quality and uprgared view i make All my products and projects in this super monitor"