BY NEATER PET BRANDS

NEA1009 Features Cat bowl Mess-proof pet bowls Prevent floor damage Reduce clean-up time Color: Red Dimensions Overall Product Weight: 2.2 see more...

Michelle b.
San Marcos, CA
This product is the best pet bowl I've ever bought! I was tired of seeing my overweight kitty have to struggle down low just to eat or drink his food, he's also a messy eater and likes to drag his food out of his bowls. This tray is elevated and catches any mess your cat wants to make!
Morgan E.
This product is great! My cat used to try to take her bowls out of the last case I had and she would kick them around the room and make a mess. The guard around the edges not only stops her from taking the bowls out, it also keeps the food and water off of the floor.
Took a while for my cat to not jump in this and actually use it to eat. But I feed my cats dry and wet food along with 3 bowls of water at all times so this just wasn't ideal for me. Plus my cat likes to eat with his paw and will scoop up wet food and eat fairly clean anyway. Most of the dropout comes from banging into it or when filling.
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I just use a tray to keep my cats food on, and he doesn't make a mess or anything so i don't think buying this would really be wroth it but it seems to have good reviews! but it is basically just a tray :P