BY NEATER PET BRANDS

Features: -Dog bowl. -Mess-proof pet bowls. -Include a bottom tray for spilled water. -Feeding area stays neat and tidy. -Prevent floor damage. -Reduce clean-up time. Dimensions: -Small: 9.1" x 14.2" x 6.3", 2.2 lbs. -Medium: 11.4" x 16.9" x 9.4", 3.6. see more...

amy b.
Reedsville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These neater feeders are amazing!!! I have 4 dogs. 2 of my own & of my daughter's when she's working. Two of them are mastiffs. Well they are very messy eaters & drinkers. These thing keeps most of the water inside of it. I put a rug under mine. It's amazing to see what water it does catch when you have to empty it. Great buy when you have dogs.
Darian B.
Ocala, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This thing is amazing!!!! I got one for my cat who is a complete handful!!! We first got him a regular food bowl and he was constantly playing in the water and knocking it over. I finally found this and gave it a try and I am beyond happy about this product. It's super easy to clean. All you do is take of the top lid and empty out the water in the bottom
Jenna J.
Trenton, NJ
Absolutely love this feeder. The best part is that it catches most of what falls. My boy loves to drink and run so it doesn't catch all the water but it has saved me from cleaning up spills from kicking the bowls over myself.
Janine  D.
Phoenix, MD
This has been a great product for our messy eater, a large German Shepherd. The stainless steel bowls are great quality and the design of the feeder keeps most of the water he drips contained. We bought the extension legs and it's the perfect height for him.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
This is a great product for people who have messy dogs. I thought it would solve my problem of dog food being scattered. However, it turns our my dog purposefully puts his food on the ground. Dork.
Heather F.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this dish feeder! We use it strictly for our dogs water because they were always spilling or making a huge puddles on our floor even with a mat underneath their regular dish. The tall back blocks the spilling and splashing of the water while they drink and the drain also helps with this. We no longer have any issues with our dogs getting their drinking water everywhere. Would highly recommend for messy eaters and drinkers!
Stephanie M.
Noblesville, IN
Neater Pet Brands 059044 Neater Feeder Large Dog - Bronze Has anyone used this? Thinking of getting it for my animals who make a mess while eating!