BY NEATER PET BRANDS

Features: -Dog bowl. -Mess-proof pet bowls. -Include a bottom tray for spilled water. -Feeding area stays neat and tidy. -Prevent floor damage. -Reduce clean-up time. Dimensions: -Small: 9.1" x 14.2" x 6.3", 2.2 lbs. -Medium: 11.4" x 16.9" x 9.4", 3.6. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Darian B.
Ocala, FL
Pet Lover Expert
This thing is amazing!!!! I got one for my cat who is a complete handful!!! We first got him a regular food bowl and he was constantly playing in the water and knocking it over. I finally found this and gave it a try and I am beyond happy about this product. It's super easy to clean. All you do is take of the top lid and empty out the water in the bottom
Janine  D.
Phoenix, MD
This has been a great product for our messy eater, a large German Shepherd. The stainless steel bowls are great quality and the design of the feeder keeps most of the water he drips contained. We bought the extension legs and it's the perfect height for him.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
This is a great product for people who have messy dogs. I thought it would solve my problem of dog food being scattered. However, it turns our my dog purposefully puts his food on the ground. Dork.
Jenna J.
Trenton, NJ
Absolutely love this feeder. The best part is that it catches most of what falls. My boy loves to drink and run so it doesn't catch all the water but it has saved me from cleaning up spills from kicking the bowls over myself.
Heather F.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Love this dish feeder! We use it strictly for our dogs water because they were always spilling or making a huge puddles on our floor even with a mat underneath their regular dish. The tall back blocks the spilling and splashing of the water while they drink and the drain also helps with this. We no longer have any issues with our dogs getting their drinking water everywhere. Would highly recommend for messy eaters and drinkers!