BY NEAT SOLUTIONS

It doesn't make sense! We sterilize our baby's bottle for the first six months of their life, and then we take them to restaurants only to eat finger foods right off of a dirty table. Why? Because babies love to throw their plates and paper placemats to the floor. What is really on those restaurant tables? News reports document the presence of germs and bacteria on countertop surfaces. And those white rags are used over and over, and actually spread germs from table to table! Hamco BPA Free Minnie Table Toppers are a little Sheat of Neat: Protects Children from Germs on Restaurant Table Tops A sanitary eating surface that sticks securely in place, (Think of it as a clean table. that fits in your diaper bag.) On-the-Go protection from germs, dirt & cleaning chemicals on restaurant and food court tables. (It is kind of like a disposable security blanket.) Fun and engaging designs that keep your child occupied. (So you can enjoy your meal, too!) BPA-Free, PVC-Free, phthalate-Free see more...

Megan H.
Florence, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The idea of these are great and I like that I can keep my daughter safe from germs that could be on the table. I don't know if I am doing something wrong but it seems like she can easily tear then up off the table.
Nichole W.
Great product. I am a germ phob. and these kept food off of restaurant tables. We even had ones with shapes and colors so they became educational as well. I love the 4 sides are taped down so baby can't pull it up.
Jennifer L.
As a mom I can see how these are a great product. But when I was a server I absolutely hated them! They left a residue on the table and were hard to peel off.
Janine C.
I use this when we go out and eat in the resturant or if we to relatives house. It comes handy for me so I don't have to worry about the table
Kelly  D.
Woodstock, AL
I pack these in my daughters diaper bag. These are great to use at restaurants they entertain and are easy to use.
Christina C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these! You can take and stick them anywhere your little one is going to eat!