Neat Solutions Table Topper - Disney Cars - 18 ct

Find bibs, burp cloths and mats at Target.com! Table toppers from neat solutions keep your child's dining area clean and sanitary, no matter where you are. Perfect for restaurants and other public spaces, these disposable placemats have integrated adhesive strips to keep them firmly in place. The colorful disney cars graphics engage and entertain your little one, so you can both enjoy your meals. This pack contains 18 9 x 6-inch disposable placemats.

Does this ruin the table?
Where can I purchase these? My sons obsessed with cars and can't find these anywhere. They'd be perfect for when we go out to eat places. Even at home!
Start your review of Neat Solutions Table Topper - Disney Cars - 18 ct!
Monica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
We love these table toppers! I don't have to worry about dirty tables when we go out to eat! My kids food always ends up on the tables, and with this down, I know their food is still safe to eat! They stay down well and make going out so convenient!
Rebecca M.
Paducah, KY
So easy fun and convenient! My nephew loves them! No mess no stress, and it keeps him occupied!
Marianne W.
Cape Coral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What a great product. Not only do they provide a clean space on the table but also engages the child with the colors and designs. This takes out the worry of the table being clean for your child. Easy to put down and easy to remove. So simple yet genius.
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
We use these at restaurants so the kids aren't eating off a table that may or may not have been cleaned. We use them basically at any park as well to prevent them from eating off of dirty surfaces. They stick really well and are easy to carry in my diaper bag.
Giselle S.
I like these table toppers especially when we go out to eat because you don't have to worry if your kid drops the food on the table and eating it I also think the sticky strips are lacking stickiness
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always have these in my bag when going out to eat..they are very convenient but I agree with a past review that once they realize they can pull them off the table there is no getting them to stick back on
amber K.
Waianae, HI
Absolutely loved these until my son figured out that it was sticky and could come right up off the table... after he would remove it, it wouldn't stick very well to the table again.
Heather K.
Cedar Creek, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I LOVE these mats! We use them every time we go out to eat to help cover those nasty tables. They stick really well, but come off super easy. And the designs on them keep my daughter distracted while waiting on the food.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
These were amazing when my son was first starting out eating finger foods. They are perfect to take out to restaurants to help cover the table. Sticky enough to stay put but easy to remove. Fun patten!
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I love this table mat for when we go out to dinner and I find ways to keep my son busy. And he loves the cars not much to improve for being disposable they are really great. I buy them all the time. And I use them also when we go to a picnic. Love love love this