BY NEAT SOLUTIONS

Find bibs, burp cloths and mats at Target.com! Table toppers from neat solutions keep your child's dining area clean and sanitary, no matter where you are. Perfect for restaurants and other public spaces, these disposable placemats have integrated adhesive strips to keep them firmly in place. The colorful disney cars graphics engage and entertain your little one, so you can both enjoy your meals. This pack contains 18 9 x 6-inch disposable placemats. see more...

Giselle S.
I like these table toppers especially when we go out to eat because you don't have to worry if your kid drops the food on the table and eating it I also think the sticky strips are lacking stickiness
Marvelis T.
There are great for when your baby is first starting solids and eating bits and pieces of table food. You place them at whatever table and they have sticky sides and stick to the table. Perfect for when eating at a restaurant and you don't want baby or toddler eating off the table.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I love this table mat for when we go out to dinner and I find ways to keep my son busy. And he loves the cars not much to improve for being disposable they are really great. I buy them all the time. And I use them also when we go to a picnic. Love love love this
Nora B.
Great for little ones while going out to eat, peal off and sick to the table not only is it a cleaner surface for your child to eat from but it also keeps them occupied and makes your dinning experience that much smoothr a must have!
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the best thing ever! I always am worried about my son eating on a dirty surface when we are out and about. They are great and you can just throw them away when done. Thank you for making this mammas life so much more easy :)
Hannah H.
My nephews love this. It keeps the table super clean they love the little design on them. I bought these offline and they arrived perfectly and met my every expectation. These are great for a mom/dad with messy children.
Heather K.
I LOVE these mats! We use them every time we go out to eat to help cover those nasty tables. They stick really well, but come off super easy. And the designs on them keep my daughter distracted while waiting on the food.
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is my product #mvp these things have never let me down. When traveling with a toddler or day to day errands,these come In handy. They keep the mess localized and I don't have to worry about all the icky germs my toddler could be picking up off the table. They are cute and easy to apply and dispose of and they are educational! A must have product for every mom!!!
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
I love this product because anything that makes being a mom easier is a great thing! My son loves them and it also makes t easier to clean up after snack or lunch time while keeping the table clean without hassle. Worth it!
Marianne W.
Cape coral
What a great product. Not only do they provide a clean space on the table but also engages the child with the colors and designs. This takes out the worry of the table being clean for your child. Easy to put down and easy to remove. So simple yet genius.
Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
Where can I purchase these? My sons obsessed with cars and can't find these anywhere. They'd be perfect for when we go out to eat places. Even at home!
Brittany T.
East Freetown, MA
Does this ruin the table?