BY NEAT FOODS

All Natural Vegan Egg SubstituteEquivalent to 18 EggsUse In Place of Eggs In Your Favorite Recipes100% VeganSoy FreeGluten FreeNon-GMOKosherGuilt Free see more...

• I have an egg allergy and wondering about using this. Can it be u...2 Answers
  • Is this only available online?2 Answers
  • How does effect the taste ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stefanie K.
Stefanie K.
I was sent this in the mail for winning a sweepstakes! I must say I am very impressed on how well this works. Works great as being a binder with out changing the taste of the food!  Now that I have tried it I have to try it in all of my families favorite foods. This just may be the ingredient I have been looking for to take my pancake game to the next level!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
This is one of my favorite egg substitutes to use when I'm baking. All you have to do is mix it with water. It doesn't add a weird flavor to whatever you're baking. It's a great price and great product.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Delray Beach, FL
Is this only available online?
Patty H.
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
I have an egg allergy and wondering about using this. Can it be used just like regular eggs in recipes?
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
How does effect the taste ?
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Shenandoah , PA
I have never heard of this, how does this work? Does it really work for baking and substituting?