BY NEAT 3B

Non-Staining Reduces Perspiration Due To Heat &Amp; Stress Suitable For The Active Work Or Sports Person Effective Extra Protection 30 Day's Usage With Normal Use see more...

• What would you need this for? Face anti-perspirant.....do...1 Answers
Sarah B.
Minneapolis, MN
I have only just started using this product and I already know that I love it and will repurchase. This is a product that I recommend only to people who perspire on the forehead enough so that it distracts from activities and conversations. The product is a nice gel. It is a strong product that most people won't need but if you do....hooray!!!
Blaise W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This anti-perspirant gel is part of my daily routine (my MVP)! I apply the gel to my T-zone and forehead before my makeup every day. Not only does it reduce perspiration, it also works as a primer for my foundation!
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I sweat a lot in the summer. I will be looking for this when spring hits. It's worth a try for me. If it works , yay!!đź‘Ť
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What would you need this for? Face anti-perspirant.....does it clog pores?