BY NEAR EAST

Near East® Wild Mushroom & Herb Couscous Mix.
100% natural.
flavors with other natural flavors.
Cooks in 5 minutes.
5.4 oz (153g). see more...

Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Near East Couscous is so incredible. First of all, it is so delicious and makes the most perfect side dish to so many meals. After the water boils it takes only 5 minutes to cook, making it super fast and easy to have as a last minute side dish. The quality is amazing for the price and adds a lot to any meal without too many extra calories. I completely recommend the Wild Mushroom and Herb as it is my personal favorite.
David K.
David K.
Great Neck, NY
I don't like mushrooms but this couscous is really good. i would prefer other flavors from near east couscous, but i had this before and it was good. if you like mushrooms, you will love this!!! near east always has delicious flavors! id recommend it
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaverton, OR
I have loved Near East rice for a very long time. It's a higher quality rice that is still affordable. My favorite is the Rice Pilaf paired with steamed vegetables, but my boyfriend loves the Wild Mushroom with chicken stir fry over top.
Christa B.
Christa B.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
Yummy yummy and yummy. better for you than white rice, taste a thousand times better than Brown rice.
Danielle  F.
Danielle F.
Merced, CA
Foodie Expert
My husband is a very picky eater. I made this with my fingers crossed it would be a winner and to my success...he loved it! Always have a box in my cupboard. Or two.
Linda R.
Linda R.
Foodie Expert
Near east has quality products. Love the mushroom flavor
Of this couscous. And it's quick
And easy to make
Meredith W.
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
Foodie Expert
Delicious! My husband loves it and it's super easy for me to make as a side dish to marinated tofu.
Lesley N.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
Foodie Expert
I love Near East Couscous and normally buy the Broccoli & Cheese and Garlic packs. Near East boxes are perfect size and convenient and quick to cook. A must have sample in my kitchen cupboards. Plus Couscous is packed with protein and low calories.