Near East Quinoa Rosemary & Olive Oil Blend uploaded by Megan J.

BY NEAR EAST #8 in Alternative Grains

New!
Near East??????????????????.
100% natural.
Quinoa blend.
A blend of quinoa & brown rice.
Rosemary & olive oil with other natural flavors.
Made with whole grains.
7 grams protein per serving. see more...

• Has anyone tried this... is it flavorful? 2 Answers
  • Is this Quinoa Stuff good? Is it flavorful? Is the texture like ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Marlie S.
These are so easy to make and so very delicious! I use them a lot for my lunches. They are easy to cook in advance and keep well.
Rachel D.
So easy. So quick. a lovey side dish. great brand. really healthy. Cant say enough good things. i prefer these quinoa boxes to the cous cous ones by the same brand
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
I just made this tonight! My parents were trying to be adventurous and try out quinoa, but scared themselves out of it and gave it to me. I forgot to lower the heat for the mild boil, so it started to burn just slightly. Didn't turn the whole thing bitter and nasty as I was expecting, just added a slightly different flavor. Rosemary is just a gentle reminder, and not at all overpowering while the olive oil flavor makes it have this creaminess to it.
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
This brand is always fantastic so I gave it a try. It had such great flavor. I will definitely buy this again.
sheyla g.
I love quinoa and this brand never lets me down. Great product easy to make and best of all delicious.
Anna E.
Jacksonville, NC
Quinoa is seriously becoming popular food and my husband and I wanted to give it a try without wasting money, so we tried this. Well it turned out great! We love the Near East Couscous blends already and this stuff was no different - cheap, easy and quick to make, and good tasting! It made a healtheir option easier to choose for us and I think we will be buying this stuff more than we buy the couscous mixes already!
Veronica B.
Bella Vista , AR
Has anyone tried this... is it flavorful?
Veronica B.
Bella Vista , AR
Is this Quinoa Stuff good? Is it flavorful? Is the texture like reg. white rice?