Near East Quinoa Rosemary & Olive Oil Blend uploaded by Megan J.

BY NEAR EAST #8 in Alternative Grains

New!
Near East??????????????????.
100% natural.
Quinoa blend.
A blend of quinoa & brown rice.
Rosemary & olive oil with other natural flavors.
Made with whole grains.
7 grams protein per serving. see more...

• Has anyone tried this... is it flavorful? 2 Answers
  • Is this Quinoa Stuff good? Is it flavorful? Is the texture like ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Trina F.
Trina F.
Denver, CO
This is so easy to make. If you need something that is fool-proof, this is what you should consider making!
sheyla g.
sheyla g.
I love quinoa and this brand never lets me down. Great product easy to make and best of all delicious.
Lidia D.
Lidia D.
Providence , RI
Quinoa is now popular in my house because I love using the Near East rosemary & olive oil blend. It's a quick & inexpensive way to enjoy quinoa. I definitely recommend giving it a try.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
I have been trying to find alternatives to plain pasta and quinoa has become one of my staple ingredients. It is versatile and delicious. I enjoying using this kind to mix in with fresh vegetables.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
I don't know if I got a bad box or what... but this was bitter and just unappetizing. Not a fan of this.
Anna E.
Anna E.
Jacksonville, NC
Quinoa is seriously becoming popular food and my husband and I wanted to give it a try without wasting money, so we tried this. Well it turned out great! We love the Near East Couscous blends already and this stuff was no different - cheap, easy and quick to make, and good tasting! It made a healtheir option easier to choose for us and I think we will be buying this stuff more than we buy the couscous mixes already!
Bella Vista , AR
Is this Quinoa Stuff good? Is it flavorful? Is the texture like reg. white rice?
Bella Vista , AR
Has anyone tried this... is it flavorful?