Near East Quinoa Rosemary & Olive Oil Blend uploaded by Megan J.

BY NEAR EAST #8 in Alternative Grains

New!
Near East??????????????????.
100% natural.
Quinoa blend.
A blend of quinoa & brown rice.
Rosemary & olive oil with other natural flavors.
Made with whole grains.
7 grams protein per serving. see more...

• Has anyone tried this... is it flavorful? 2 Answers
  • Is this Quinoa Stuff good? Is it flavorful? Is the texture like ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
This brand is always fantastic so I gave it a try. It had such great flavor. I will definitely buy this again.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
The first time that i tried quinoa was because this brand has so many options and they look very taste and easy to prepare.
Definitely a great choice super tasty , very easy to make ( like making rice ) and then you add you flavor .
Super recommend if you want to try something different.
I bought it in the whole foods
Jocelyn P.
Fort Worth, TX
THIS right here is heavenly! Since the container itself doesn't come with a lot of quinoa what I like to do is add extra raw quinoa with a bit more water to make it a bigger side. It ends up having the same flavor! This is a staple as a side that cooks quickly but is still healthy and filling.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I always buy this brand of quinoa from Harris teeter! They are so easy to make and very tasty. I am a vegetarian so quinoa is a great source of protein for me. This is good as a side or even if you mix it with your fave veggies
Megan J.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the best brands on the market for Quinoa. This particular flavor is my favorite. I have bought it so much in the last two years it is almost ridiculous. I love making it with turkey for a good source of protein. You can literally use it for any dish you would use rice with. If you're new o Quinoa and aren't sure what to buy I highly recommend this brand and flavor!
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband is not a fan of quinoa but he loves this !! So when I make a completely meatless meal I make this to go with the meal for extra protein and he never complains. You can find it on sale a lot and it's super easy to fix.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
I just made this tonight! My parents were trying to be adventurous and try out quinoa, but scared themselves out of it and gave it to me. I forgot to lower the heat for the mild boil, so it started to burn just slightly. Didn't turn the whole thing bitter and nasty as I was expecting, just added a slightly different flavor. Rosemary is just a gentle reminder, and not at all overpowering while the olive oil flavor makes it have this creaminess to it.
Anna E.
Jacksonville, NC
Quinoa is seriously becoming popular food and my husband and I wanted to give it a try without wasting money, so we tried this. Well it turned out great! We love the Near East Couscous blends already and this stuff was no different - cheap, easy and quick to make, and good tasting! It made a healtheir option easier to choose for us and I think we will be buying this stuff more than we buy the couscous mixes already!
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
I have been trying to find alternatives to plain pasta and quinoa has become one of my staple ingredients. It is versatile and delicious. I enjoying using this kind to mix in with fresh vegetables.
Rachel D.
So easy. So quick. a lovey side dish. great brand. really healthy. Cant say enough good things. i prefer these quinoa boxes to the cous cous ones by the same brand
Veronica B.
Bella Vista , AR
Has anyone tried this... is it flavorful?
Veronica B.
Bella Vista , AR
Is this Quinoa Stuff good? Is it flavorful? Is the texture like reg. white rice?