Near East Quinoa Rosemary & Olive Oil Blend uploaded by Megan J.

BY NEAR EAST #8 in Alternative Grains

New!
Near East??????????????????.
100% natural.
Quinoa blend.
A blend of quinoa & brown rice.
Rosemary & olive oil with other natural flavors.
Made with whole grains.
7 grams protein per serving. see more...

• Has anyone tried this... is it flavorful? 2 Answers
  • Is this Quinoa Stuff good? Is it flavorful? Is the texture like ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Trish S.
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
This brand is always fantastic so I gave it a try. It had such great flavor. I will definitely buy this again.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the best brands on the market for Quinoa. This particular flavor is my favorite. I have bought it so much in the last two years it is almost ridiculous. I love making it with turkey for a good source of protein. You can literally use it for any dish you would use rice with. If you're new o Quinoa and aren't sure what to buy I highly recommend this brand and flavor!
Leidy Z.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
The first time that i tried quinoa was because this brand has so many options and they look very taste and easy to prepare.
Definitely a great choice super tasty , very easy to make ( like making rice ) and then you add you flavor .
Super recommend if you want to try something different.
I bought it in the whole foods
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.
Fort Worth, TX
THIS right here is heavenly! Since the container itself doesn't come with a lot of quinoa what I like to do is add extra raw quinoa with a bit more water to make it a bigger side. It ends up having the same flavor! This is a staple as a side that cooks quickly but is still healthy and filling.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
My husband is not a fan of quinoa but he loves this !! So when I make a completely meatless meal I make this to go with the meal for extra protein and he never complains. You can find it on sale a lot and it's super easy to fix.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I always buy this brand of quinoa from Harris teeter! They are so easy to make and very tasty. I am a vegetarian so quinoa is a great source of protein for me. This is good as a side or even if you mix it with your fave veggies
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
I just made this tonight! My parents were trying to be adventurous and try out quinoa, but scared themselves out of it and gave it to me. I forgot to lower the heat for the mild boil, so it started to burn just slightly. Didn't turn the whole thing bitter and nasty as I was expecting, just added a slightly different flavor. Rosemary is just a gentle reminder, and not at all overpowering while the olive oil flavor makes it have this creaminess to it.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
So easy. So quick. a lovey side dish. great brand. really healthy. Cant say enough good things. i prefer these quinoa boxes to the cous cous ones by the same brand
Marlie S.
Marlie S.
These are so easy to make and so very delicious! I use them a lot for my lunches. They are easy to cook in advance and keep well.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
Delicious! I didn't like quinoa until I tried this. The flavors blend together so well. Great and easy to make for a side dish
Bella Vista , AR
Is this Quinoa Stuff good? Is it flavorful? Is the texture like reg. white rice?
Bella Vista , AR
Has anyone tried this... is it flavorful?