BY NEAR EAST #12 in Alternative Grains

New!
Near East??????????????????.
100% natural.
Quinoa blend.
A blend of quinoa & brown rice.
Roasted red pepper & basil with other natural flavors.
Made with whole grains.
8 grams protein per serving. see more...

• How is the flavor profile on this product? I love the taste of red ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Estrella B.
Estrella B.
Foodie Expert
Near East is the only brand my family buys for quinoa. All the different flavors they have accompany anything you could think of.
Raychel S.
Raychel S.
Love this. It made me a fan of quinoa. I still think it looks very weird. But I add it to my vegetable soup yum!!!!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Boynton Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
Near East makes the best quinoa/brown rice blends. Roasted Red Pepper and Basil is hands down my favorite. It's so full of flavor. I make this and pair it with just about every meal. It's such a healthy option too and is relatively inexpensive and is super easy to make. Near East is always on my grocery list.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Foodie Expert
As always, Near East does it again. This is the one you'd want if you are searching for some spice. I love adding this to my spicy meals. I usually find it at a really low price so I grab a couple as well as other flavors from this brand. I highly recommend it.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Richmond, TX
I've never been a huge fan of quinoa but this brand is very flavorful! I add some chicken and it makes it taste so good! I bought this at HEB and it was reasonably priced. I'm very satisfied with how full I get when I eat this!
Marlie S.
Marlie S.
Foodie Expert
I have to say that this is my favorite Near East Quinoa blend. It goes well with a lot of pairings, so I use it often for my lunches. Whether with chicken, beef, or just tomato sauce, it is delicious!
Baowii V.
Baowii V.
Coon Rapids , MN
I've purchsed this twice! Love the flavor combination. Easy to cook. I like to sprinkle some cheese for more flavor.
Alice R.
Alice R.
Quinoa is so good and besides that you can make it however you want it. its also very healthy for you. i also buy quinoa bread which is really good.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Vancleave, MS
Foodie Expert
I use this almost every day for my husband he loves it . Its as easy as cooking ice and takes whatever flavor you want it to a real versatile food for healthy eating
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Foodie Expert
I bought this for the first time recently and was surprised to find out it is actually delicious!
Devon F.
Devon F.
Howell, NJ
How is the flavor profile on this product? I love the taste of red pepper, does it come through strong in this?