Add a Photo

By NEAR EAST
Near East® Original Plain Couscous Mix.
100% Natural.
Cooks in 5 Minutes.
10 oz (284g)
Leigh Ann G.
Leigh Ann G.

I love the plain couscous mix because it cooks well and it allows you to mix it and use it in various forms of recipes. I love that I don't have to stick to "traditional" Mediterranean flavors. It is very, very easy to cook if you just follow the instructions. Don't use too much moisture or it will not turn out correctly so measuring is definitely important.
Laura L.
Laura L.

Near East Original Couscous is very easy to make and is a great supplement to meals, especially some marinated vegetables or Mediterranean inspired dish. I eat couscous several times a year and typically buy this brand because it tastes good and is easy to fix.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC

I've had coucous before in Restaurants but never made it at home, until I bought it and it's really dummy proof and easier than rice to make. I recommend using chicken stock instead of water it gives it a better flavor.
Lori E.
Lori E.
Bethel, CT

I had never had coucscous before trying this product. Has a nice flavor and I love to make it with grilled meat and grilled veggies.
Jason B.
Jason B.
Wiloughby Hls, OH

The is good couscous, perfect side dish. You know what they say " the food so nice they named it twice"
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
New Orleans, LA

Love this product. Fast, easy, flavorful. And you can add your own flavors or buy a flavored variety. It's perfect for a quick side dish.

Join Now