Near East Garlic & Olive Oil

by Near East

This delicate and flavorful dish is made from 100% semolina wheat couscous combined with savory garlic, onion and olive oil. Near East ® Garlic & Olive Oil Couscous is Kosher Certified *OU*.

I love different types of rice but can someone tell me if this flavor is strong or does it need anything extra added to it
Has anyone ever used this in a chicken and couscous casserole in the oven?
Start your review of Near East Garlic & Olive Oil!
Flavia C.
Near East Garlic & Olive Oil uploaded by Flavia C.
Purchased at: Instacart
Near East products never disappoints specially when it comes to their couscous. It’s super easy to make and very delicious. Couscous has a pasta texture and it can be a great substitute to a starch. It goes well with basically any veggies or protein. Near East couscous comes in six different flavors but I stick to the roasted garlic and olive oil. They also have pearl couscous as well but I like the regular couscous much better than the pearl couscous. This box makes a very generous portion and not an expensive product to make.
sandra J.
Tamarac, FL
Best couscous. It's light and fluffy. I don't feel like u gas a big carb meal afterwards. They have several different flavors. It's great.
Emily G.
Buffalo, NY
Near East Couscous Mix is a staple in my college student kitchen. It compliments my busy schedule and leaves enough for leftovers throughout the week! The taste is delicious and authentic tasting and you can pair it with anything! Sausage, chicken, steak, fish! It's really a great versatile food.
Monica S.
Richmond, VA
Purchased at: Publix
Of this brand this is my favorite. Delicious and easy to prepare. Usually I do eat it by itself. The amount of garlic and olive oil is just perfect.
Caroline C.
Near East Garlic & Olive Oil uploaded by Caroline C.
Recently bought a TON of this because it was on sale for .88 cents at Shaw's. We are big fans of the Near East Original Plain and Near East Parmesan more than the roasted garlic and olive oil. Still, this was tasty!
Taylor M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love, love, love couscous! Near East has so many different delicious varieties, too! The roasted garlic is one of my favs though. I like to add raisins & tomatoes, sometimes some slivered almonds. I would definitely recommend Far East couscous to anyone who loves Mediterranean food! ❤
Marcus S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Near East couscous bright me back to the steers of London where I could find morrocan cuisine on a daily basis. I enjoyed the varieties of Near East and the flavor was spot on authentic...almost :). It is worth a try and the versatility is boundless.
Mary K.
Missoula, MT
Near East Garlic & Olive Oil uploaded by Mary K.
Purchased at: Albertsons
The packaging is nicely done. It doesn't seem like a lot in the box but it makes a lot once cooked. I love couscous but I have to add butter to mine. I love the flavor variety they offer. I buy it constantly.
Rylee B.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a great rice alternative! It pairs excellently with any dish! It is an affordable brand and the directions are very easy to understand. It tastes great every time you make it!
Suzanne D.
Tacoma
This is a pantry staple for me. It is easy to mix this with vegetables and a protein of some kind for a quick dinner. This is flavorful but not too garlicky. The flavor is quite neutral, so it tastes good with just about anything. Will repurchase for sure!