BY NEAR EAST

Smart Choices Made Easy With Other Natural Flavors 100% Natural Cooks In 5 Minutes 100% Natural.&Nbsp; Cooks In 5 Minutes.&Nbsp; Toasted Pine Nut. 800-822-7423 see more...

Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
I love this because it is accidentally dairy free. Yes, there is dairy in most food. It’s a quick prep to make to an meatballs and a green salad at our house. It is perfectly seasoned and so easy to make. I heart pine nuts on my pizza so this is right up my alley.
Alex H.
This one is actually my favorite of all the flavors! This stuff is so easy to make. I used my microwave and it's ready in minutes. Last year when I lived in a dorm room I made it all the time because it's cheap and fast!
Catina O.
Gilbert, AZ
I thought for a boxed mix of couscous this was a little on the plain side. It definitely needed some dressing-up. Nice and easy to make. Directions easy to follow along. Great to have on hand in the pantry for those days when you just don't know what to do for dinner.