BY NEAR EAST

Smart Choices Made Easy With Other Natural Flavors 100% Natural Cooks In 5 Minutes With Other Natural Flavors. 100% Natural. Cooks In 5 Minutes. 800-822-7423 see more...

• Has anyone ever used this in a chicken and couscous casserole in th...2 Answers
Kate B.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite flavor of my comfort food! So easy and quick to make. Can be served alone or mixed with veggies and meat. Very filling!
Kim G.
Kim G.
My favorite flavor of this couscous! This is super easy to make, takes less than 5 minutes. All you need is water and bit of butter/oil. Yummy and healthy alternative to a meal! Great side dish that can be paired with anything. Husband loves it too!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Buffalo, NY
Near East Couscous Mix is a staple in my college student kitchen. It compliments my busy schedule and leaves enough for leftovers throughout the week! The taste is delicious and authentic tasting and you can pair it with anything! Sausage, chicken, steak, fish! It's really a great versatile food.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Puyallup, WA
I love this stuff! I always chicken or beef broth instead of water for more flavor
Cait M.
Cait M.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
This is a quick, easy side that goes well with fish or lamb. The roasted garlic and olive oil one in particular is one of my favorites because it's simply delicious.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Plainville, CT
I love couscous as a meal base. Add some veggies and a protein and you've got dinner. So quick and easy.
Carra D.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
I love this brand of cous cous. Easy to make, flavorful for any meal. I like sauteeing zucchini and adding it to cous cous as a meal. Another favorite is cous cous, diced tomatoes, chicken , & feta in a wrap.
Jacqui E.
Jacqui E.
I love most grains and this is one of them. I like the fact that I can flavor it many different ways and it always comes out delicious. Sodium content is a little high with some of the flavors but overall I buy this brand fairly often.
Toni W.
Toni W.
Brookhaven, GA
This flavor of Near East couscous is great. Quick, easy and tasty meal addition!
Safia E.
Safia E.
The flavor is great. It's good enough to eat on its own, and the cooking takes very little time. Near East couscous has done well with this roast garlic and olive oil flavor, it's really good.
Tonia A.
Tonia A.
Douglas, MA
Has anyone ever used this in a chicken and couscous casserole in the oven?