BY NEAR EAST

Smart Choices Made Easy With Other Natural Flavors 100% Natural Cooks In 5 Minutes With Other Natural Flavors. 100% Natural. Cooks In 5 Minutes. 800-822-7423 see more...

• Has anyone ever used this in a chicken and couscous casserole in ...2 Answers
Ashleigh S.
Adrian
Foodie Expert
I go through this healthy phase every once in a while and this is always on my list. This stuff is so delicious and pairs well with chicken or fish and of course many vegetables. Its not expensive at all and makes a good amount. It has a great flavor and texture to it.
Jacqueline C.
Making dinner for the family, they get tired of the rice and potatoes, and this is an easy alternative for a starch.
Shannen C.
Bristol, RI
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff sometimes i just eat a whole box as a meal or a side to chicken. so yummy my mom got me hooked!
Cait M.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
This is a quick, easy side that goes well with fish or lamb. The roasted garlic and olive oil one in particular is one of my favorites because it's simply delicious.
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
This is the best brand that I have tried. I love sauteing some veggies and garlic and mixing it in. It is a great lunch by itself, also pretty good cold!
Jess E.
Cockeysville, MD
This was very easy to make. The olive oil & garlic compliment each other perfectly. It goes great with a ton of dishes including any variety of chicken.
Bri L.
Daly City, CA
I love this couscous brand. It's easy to make with step-by-step instructions and has great flavor. Nice and quick option for any dinner side dish!
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
I love this brand of cous cous. Easy to make, flavorful for any meal. I like sauteeing zucchini and adding it to cous cous as a meal. Another favorite is cous cous, diced tomatoes, chicken , & feta in a wrap.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
Really tasty! Good with chicken or fish. Had a lot of flavor, but not over powering or overly salty. Makes a lot, so you have plenty of left overs!
Michelle F.
Albany, NEW YORK
I hated this when I was little. Then my grandma made it with butter and Parmesan cheese and I fell in love. Now I love it as a side or add in veggies and chicken to make it a full meal.
Tonia A.
Douglas, MA
Has anyone ever used this in a chicken and couscous casserole in the oven?