BY NEAR EAST

Smart Choices Made Easy 100% Natural Cooks In 5 Minutes Saturated Fat Free Low In Sodium Near East Plain Couscous Is A Smart Choice Because It Is Naturally Saturated Fat Free And Very Low In Sodium. 800-822-7423 see more...

Near East Couscous Mix Original Plain
  • "Love a lot of the favors of this company and it gives us a different side dish choice for dinner other than rice or pasta." in 6 reviews
Sawan C.
Gardner, MA
This is so easy to make. It takes about 5 minutes. And it tastes delicious. What I like to do is add cooked veggies to it like onions, corn and red bell peppers in it to give it a little more oomph.
Shannon B.
Hawthorne, FL
This product is Simple, cheap, tasty & filling. It can be used as an alternate for rice and it has limitless possibilities. Only your imagination limits what you can add to it to make it different everytime.
Sonia R.
Riverside, CA
Love this new food for me... bought a box and now cous cous is one of my go to sides. I usually will make it with chickenn broth and dice some onions and fresh herbs in it and its a perfect side to any meal. Or eat it on its own ... if youve never tried cous cous I think you'll love it and this particular brand cooks mega quick - not like rice which can take forever to cook
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
Couscous is becoming a staple in my house and is pretty much my number one favorite grain at this point, beating out rice and anything else. It's incredibly easy to make and the things you can do with it are limitless. You can make it taste however you want to fit the rest of your meal and the texture of it is very pleasant. And, always a bonus--it's cheap to buy!
Kim G.
This is super easy to make, takes less than 5 minutes. All you need is water and bit of butter/oil. Yummy and healthy alternative to a meal! Great side dish that can be paired with anything. Husband loves it too!
Stephanie H.
Glendale, AZ
I really love the Near East brand. The plain Couscous allows me to be able to flavor however I need to fit the meal I'm making. So convenient to have on hand! The kids love it, and they are always picky. Needless to say I love it too.
Kristin L.
Athens, GA
I love couscous. Yes, it is almost like pasta, but it cooks much quicker. With the plain one, you can add almost anything you want to it. I like to cook it in broth and add a few veggies while it boiling to make a quick and healthy side dish.
shandra j.
My family is trying to branch from the traditional rice and this couscous has really won us over. It is easy to make and we love it. This is a new staple in our cabinet.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Love the brand and the fact that it's widely available all over the country. Easy and fast to cook, goes great with a variety of dishes. Healthier alternative to white rice, which is also nice.
Safia E.
Easy to cook, and goes well with most sauces. Sometimes I'll cook up some Near East couscous and mix it with some raw vegetables, fried fish, and a bit of seasoning. The result is always delicious, because this brand of couscous doesn't clump, and isn't too sticky.
Rachel E.
Mobile, AL
Ive never tried coucous, what flavor do you recommend
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Do everyone do with this!? I feed my baby and she loves it .. I cook it in milk not water