BY NEAR EAST #47 in Alternative Grains

Smart Choices Made Easy Made With 100% Natural Ingredients, Including Couscous, Broccoli, And Cheddar, Parmesan, And Bleu Cheeses 15% Rda Of Vitamin C And Three Grams Of Fiber Per Serving Cooks In Five Minutes; A Quick And Creative Alternative To Pasta Or Rice 100% Natural.&Nbsp; With Other Natural Flavors.&Nbsp; Cooks In 5 Minutes. 800-822-7423 see more...

Near East Couscous Mix Brococoli & Cheese
  • "I love all the flavors from Near East and use this as a side dish to many dishes especially fish since this is so light!" in 2 reviews
  • "We love different flavors and NE provides a huge variety of quick, easy, and healthy options." in 1 review
  • "It's very filling and a box can feed several people." in 1 review
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Absolutely love rice and Near East has become a staple in my household. We love different flavors and NE provides a huge variety of quick, easy, and healthy options. The directions are beyond easy to understand and carry out -- and in less than 20 minutes from start to finish you have a perfect serving of delicious couscous! We use it as a side dish mainly but you can absolutely use it as a main dish and add shrimp, additional veggies, etc.
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
This is great with pork. We like to add frozen broccoli to it to make it heartier. I like the texture and the flavor. If you add more broccoli and maybe some slivered almonds then by itself it could make a great snack among friends.
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
I am giving it 4 stars because the box is too tiny and not cheap to feed a family of 5, overall i like all the flavors they offer, the spices are really in balance and a high quality
Jennifer B.
My family and I love this flavor of couscous. I'll make it as a side dish or even on its own with some meat thrown in. It's very filling and a box can feed several people.
Sarah A.
We love this couscous! We also really like the roasted garlic one. This is so easy to make and it's a healthier option. We love to eat it with marinated chicken!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Love couscous! I love all the flavors that they have. my mother used to get the plan and add spinach and apricots and pine nuts to it. I miss her making it, no one made it like her.
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD
Pam A.
Ellsworth, ME
I love the different flavors. It's good to use instead of potatoes or rice. It always comes out perfect!
Marie B.
Elmira, NY
Not my idea of a side dish--
Mahjabin C.
I really like couscous. And it's easy, quick and cost-effective. I love all the different flavors.