Pet SuppliesCat Suppliesnear & dear pet memorials
Elite Cat Resin Cremation Urn [Reclining]

Near & Dear Pet Memorials Elite Cat Resin Cremation Urn [Reclining]

by near & dear pet memorials

The Near and Dear Cozy Cat urns are crafted of resin and are available in 3 distinct finishes. Each cat urn has a felt-lined bottom with a threaded plug for secure closure. These urns are prepackaged with a plastic bag and twist tie for your cat's ashes. Please use only a soft dry cloth on this product for routine dusting.

Perfect cat urn for pet weight up to 15 pounds; Crafted in resin; Available in three colors; Features threaded plug for secure closure; Approximate measurements are 5-1/4 Inch tall, 8-1/2 Inch long, 4-1/2 Inch wide

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Near & Dear Pet Memorials Elite Cat Resin Cremation Urn [Reclining]!
Denise H.
Tuckahoe, NY
Near & Dear Pet Memorials Elite Cat Resin Cremation Urn [Reclining] uploaded by Denise H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Sadly, we now have both the reclining and sitting of these urns for 2 of our black cats that we have lost. I love the look of these urns and that I feel like we can have them out without it being obvious what they are. It’s the best product that I wish I never had to buy.

Looking for your answer?