BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeal's Yard Remedies
White Tea Enriching Facial Mask 176oz,50g Skin Care

Neal's Yard Remedies White Tea Enriching Facial Mask 1.76oz,50g Skin Care

by Neal's Yard Remedies

Description: Neal's Yard Remedies White Tea Enriching Facial Mask (for Dry and Sensitive Skin) is an intensive nourishing treatment to restore vital moisture levels, plump the skin and help reduce the appearance of fine lines. With antioxidant white...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neal's Yard Remedies White Tea Enriching Facial Mask 1.76oz,50g Skin Care!
Heather H.
Lincoln, NE
Best mask ever! Hydrating and it never dulls the skin, big bang for the money. A little goes a long way at $40 dollars it lasts me 6 months. Beautiful package
Alison S.
Deal island , MD
Love this mask, it makes my face so smooth and my skin feels tighter after use. I love how it's not hard to wash off and doesn't have an awful chemical smell. I love NYR!
AliceGrace R.
This face mask leaves your skin feeling so soft and fresh. It dries down after you’ve left it on for around 10 minutes and washes off easily unlike other face masks I’ve used. Nice scent, good for redness
Georgia P.
This white tea face mask comes in lovely packaging and really nourishes the skin, it leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed. I am very pleased with this mask will continue to use it in the future.
J S.
sheffield
This product was good for me because I have very sensitive yet oily skin. I wanted a product that was organic and had heard very good things about this specific one. I loved how it wasn’t too drying but left my face feeling soft and clean.
Gemma C.
Wadebridge, Cornwall
Beautiful product, the smell is definitely an acquired one. But it leaves your face feeling smooth and fresh. Wash off face mask.
Billie P.
Really nice product, great for sensitive skin. It’s got essential oils so it has a fragrance but it’s all natural and organic. It’s a good thick consistency so doesn’t drop. Would recommend to others
Catie W.
Leeds
This facemask is perfect - detoxifying and relaxing, smells great, and makes my skin feel fresh without drying it out too much. It’s a bit expensive but in my opinion worth it. I first bought it from a Neals Yard rep, but now I order directly online from the Neals Yard website - I’ve also been given a small pot for Christmas.
Alex B.
York, York
So easy to use and always feel amazing after I use is 2 time a week and me skin feels amazing

Looking for your answer?