Neal's Yard Remedies Nurturing Rose Shampoo (for Dry & Damaged Hair) 6.76oz, 200ml

BY NEAL'S YARD REMEDIES

Neal's Yard Remedies Nurturing Rose Shampoo (for Dry & Damaged Hair) is a gentle hair cleanser combined with vitamin-rich rosehip, seabuckthorn and passion flower oils to nurture dry, damaged or coloured hair. see more...

J s.
coventry
I use this shampoo to clean my brushes and sponge rather than an official cleanser as I find it much more gentle and makes my brushes super super soft! It smells amazing and because it's organic I know they're no chemicals that could harm or damage my brushes or skin.
Felor A.
Dubai
I used to have eczema in my head and my scalp would suffer from itching and red patches and scalp infection! After using this shampoo , all my symptoms had gone away , after seeing so many specialists! Which they couldn’t figure out what’s wrong with my scalp, after changing my shampoo to Neal’s I have nooo itching scalp anymore , and I also stopped eating eggplants

Amazon