Neal's Yard Remedies Frankincense Nourishing Cream 1.76oz, 50g uploaded by Melissa S.Neal's Yard Remedies Frankincense Nourishing Cream 1.76oz, 50g uploaded by Louise N.Neal's Yard Remedies Frankincense Nourishing Cream 1.76oz, 50g uploaded by Louise N.

BY NEAL'S YARD REMEDIES

Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
This stuff is great. I was introduced to it by the lady that will be doing my makeup for my wedding. This made my face so soft and I suffer from VERY dry skin. I couldn't stop touching my face. I was then sent samples from their line and I'm OBSESSED. I haven't found one thing that I don't enjoy. I highly highly suggest this product.
Louise N.
Louise N.
Liverpool
This highly moisturising cream is light weight and is great for people with dry skin because of its great moisturising properties I wouldn't recommend this to people who have oily skin but there are many other moisturisers out there and there for only £24.75 from John Lewis your face will never be dry again Neal's Yard Remedies Frankincense Nourishing Cream 1.76oz, 50g