NEAL'S YARD Remedies Frankincense Hydrating Cream, 50G uploaded by Kerry F.

BY NEAL'S YARD REMEDIES

Amanda M.
Spring, TX
This product is absolutely amazing for anyone who suffers from dry skin! I like to put this on at night and I wake up with my face feeling so refreshed and soft!! And it smells absolutely amazing!! But I love that it doesn't leave my skin looking or feeling greasy and gross! I've been Neal's Yard Hydrating Cream for about 5 months and it's all I've been using!! Definitely recommend it!!
Morgan T.
It's natural, and smells amazing. I use this all the time. It's absolutely amazing and relatively cheap for what you're getting. I adore this product. I've bought from a multitude of places, Ulta, Walmart, target etc. all great
shri v.
Bordentown, NJ
The scent of Frankincense is extremly relaxing and once on the skin you can physically feel its benfits because it feels as if it is uplifting your skin in a gentle way. Impressive to people with rough cracked skin like myself.
Melissa S.
I love the hydrating cream! Most of the creams I have tried are sticky or oily, but this is a top-notch product. I use it right after cleansing and it leaves my skin hydrated all night.
Amber G.
Reno, NV
This product is amazing for anyone that has dry skin. I always use this before I go to bed and I wake up with really hydrated, soft skin. I recommend this product!
Jalyn M.
Duffield, VA
This is amazing for dry skin, I would recommend you use it in the winter! I've been using it for about a year
Anais F.
Riverside, CA
Smells bomb it feels so nice on your skin so smooth so nice I love it I really do I'm so serious
Catherine R.
Orlando , Fl
This is great for dry skin. Feels perfect on my skin since I suffer from dry skin.
Libby H.
love smells so natural and feels the same you can feel this product working
A. J.
The ingredients are clean and the smell is awesome. I love how moisturizing it is and it absorbs really well. I'm more of a facial oil girl, but for a skin cream this puppy is top notch. I'd give it 5 stars if the price point wasn't so darn high.
Leeann M.
Onsted, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like?
lyuba k.
Is this product suitable for sensitive skin ?
Anais F.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheapest place you found this?
Ashley T.
Kalamazoo, MI
How long does it take before you notice the difference?
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have eczema, would this work with my skin in helping dry, cracking?