NEAL'S YARD Remedies Frankincense Hydrating Cream, 50G uploaded by Ella M.NEAL'S YARD Remedies Frankincense Hydrating Cream, 50G uploaded by Kerry F.

BY NEAL'S YARD REMEDIES

NEAL'S YARD Remedies Frankincense Hydrating Cream, 50G
  • "This product is absolutely amazing for anyone who suffers from dry skin! I like to put this on at night and I wake up with my face feeling so refreshed and soft!! And it smells absolutely amazing!! But I love that it doesn't leave my skin looking or feeling greasy and gross! I've been Neal's Yard Hydrating Cream for about 5 months and it's all I've been using!! Definitely recommend it!! " in 8 reviews
  • "If your someone with really dry skin this moisturizer is the one for you it have my skin looking super glowy and radiant " in 7 reviews
Emily W.
Love it. It is worn every penny. It cost £55. Keeps my skin slaying all the time. I use it in the morning and at night. This cream isn't a heavy night cream, but a highly moist cream. Here is no room for improvement. A definit buy.
Anne E.
This stuff is a miracle in a jar. The smell is quite strong, so if you're not a Frankincense fan this definitely wouldn't be for you. However the moisture that this little jar packs inside of itself is tremendous. I would recommend this to both men and women, and especially if you like the woodsy scents like patchouli or frankincense. It's a winner.
Amanda M.
Spring, TX
C B.
The ingredients are clean and the smell is awesome. I love how moisturizing it is and it absorbs really well. I'm more of a facial oil girl, but for a skin cream this puppy is top notch. I'd give it 5 stars if the price point wasn't so darn high.
Morgan T.
It's natural, and smells amazing. I use this all the time. It's absolutely amazing and relatively cheap for what you're getting. I adore this product. I've bought from a multitude of places, Ulta, Walmart, target etc. all great
shri v.
Bordentown, NJ
The scent of Frankincense is extremly relaxing and once on the skin you can physically feel its benfits because it feels as if it is uplifting your skin in a gentle way. Impressive to people with rough cracked skin like myself.
Melissa A.
Ocala, FL
I am absolutely in LOVE with all of my Neal's Yard Organic products. This moisturizer is effective but does not leave you feeling greasy and the smell is AMAZING!! www.us.nyrorganic.com/shop/melissaandrews
Melissa S.
I love the hydrating cream! Most of the creams I have tried are sticky or oily, but this is a top-notch product. I use it right after cleansing and it leaves my skin hydrated all night.
Aerin M.
This is perfect for when that cold weather comes . My face gets very try and this helps hydrate my face neck ! It smells amazing no heavy fragrance ! I would recommend this for people who have dry skin!
Amber G.
Reno, NV
This product is amazing for anyone that has dry skin. I always use this before I go to bed and I wake up with really hydrated, soft skin. I recommend this product!
Leeann M.
Onsted, MI
What does this smell like?
lyuba k.
Is this product suitable for sensitive skin ?
Anais F.
Las Vegas, NV
Cheapest place you found this?
Ashley T.
Kalamazoo, MI
How long does it take before you notice the difference?
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
I have eczema, would this work with my skin in helping dry, cracking?