Neal's Yard Rejuvenating Frankincense Refining Cleanser 100ml uploaded by Cady L.

BY NEAL'S YARD REMEDIES

Rejuvenating Frankincense Refining Cleanser; Gently cleanses and smoothes All skin types. Our luxurious two-step cleanser leaves skin feeling beautifully soft, smooth and rejuvenated. Step one gently cleanses. Step two delicately smoothes and refines. Enriched with firming and toning frankincense, antioxidant essential fatty acid-rich organic baobab and intensely moisturising organic cocoa butter. Comes with a free organic muslin cloth. Benefits:; Two step refining cleanser with organic muslin cloth Leaves skin nourished soft and radiant Gently cleanses and refines. see more...

Tímea S.
It makes my skin beautifully soft after one use however I didn't feel very much of a cleanse. I prefer to use something slightly scrubby even a cotton pad so that I feel the dirt comes off. With this I didn't get that feeling.
Cady L.
Murcia, Spain
This is all I use now to cleanse my face! It lasts ages, 86% organic! So worth the money, leaves my skin feeling amazing.