BY NEAL'S YARD REMEDIES

Rejuvenating Frankincense Facial Serum; For firmer, radiant skin. An intense boost to rejuvenate the skin combining frankincense and gotu kola with anti-oxidant rich blueberry oil and skin brightening turmeric. Benefits:; - Intense anti-ageing - Firming - Radiance-boosting. see more...

Alison S.
Dames Quarter
I love the smell. My face is so smooth and hydrated. My makeup looks absolutely amazing on top of the facial oil.
Emma C.
I've been using this oil every night for a week now and my skin is already looking much brighter. I suffer with dull dry skin which is prone to breakouts. This oil didn't cause any breakouts or clog my pores. It moisturised my skin very well leaving my face feeling soft and smooth.
Tracy H.
Dumbarton
This is an absolutely amazing product. It feels like a spa treatment every morning, the smell is just gorgeous. It absorbs really quickly and a little really goes a long way!
I’ve been using daily for around 2 weeks now and really seeing a difference in my skin, it feels softer, less irritated (as its winter i just feel my skin needs time to adjust to cold weather) and really treated & cared for. Quite a few people have said something is different about my skin - i think it’s just i look more “evened out”!
Definately recommend - it’s worth the expense as it truly will last for ages!