Neal's Yard Rehydrating Rose Toner, 200ml uploaded by Kerry F.

BY NEAL'S YARD REMEDIES

Rehydrating Rose Toner; Formerly Rose Water, now with a new name and a bigger, better value bottle, but the same effective organic formulation. Balances and refreshes normal and sensitive skin. Fresh damask roses are distilled to create this fragrant toner to cleanse and leave skin feeling beautifully refreshed, rehydrated and ready for moisturising. Benefits: ; Cooling Cleansing Refreshing Hydrating. see more...

Kenzie S.
apache junction
I love this! It feels so luxurious and hydrating. It smells amazing and really leaves my skin feeling replenished. The bottle has lasted me ages too.
Mill Y.
Smells absolutely beautiful, the bottles are so pretty, I love that the glass is coloured! The toner really helps with evening out your skin tone and reducing the intensity of red marks and scars. Finally long lasting and well worth the money!
Georgina K.
Plymouth
Love this toner as I have oily skin and I find it really helps with this along with the blackheads that I get on my nose. It is kind of pricey but I think it is worth the money, the smell is also really nice.
Kerry F.
London, Enfield
Neal's Yard Rehydrating Rose Toner, 200ml this is AMAZING! Total game changer! It's so refreshing and does absolute wonders to my skin! I love the fact that it's organic and I know that nothing nasty is going into my skin. Totally addicted
Rebecca C.
Roath, cardiff, Cardiff
One of my favourite toners. Great for gentle days when I'm not using active skincare and I want to be kinder to my skin. Gentle rose fragrance and not at all drying or harsh. I'm on my third bottle of this. Generous bottle size too. Lasts a good time.
Cady L.
Murcia, Spain
This stuff is the B O M B !!! It smells amazing, does wonders for your skin and completion! Beautifully packaged, totally worth the money.
Floella C.
Oxfordshire
Is this toner worth the money? I haven’t been using toner at all and I know that I really should start. What are it’s major benefits? 😋