Neal's Yard Lemon & Coriander Deodorant 100ml uploaded by Shazeda B.Neal's Yard Lemon & Coriander Deodorant 100ml uploaded by Sherri S.

BY NEAL'S YARD REMEDIES

Lemon & Coriander Deodorant; A refreshing and effective underarm deodorant spray combining eight pure essential oils. Lemon and Coriander deodorant is free of preservatives and has no aluminium salts that block the pores. Benefits:; Zesty, fresh and cool Aluminium-salt free Blend of cleansing, antibacterial extracts For all skin types. see more...

• Does this work well and for how long? How does it compare...1 Answers
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
This is by FAR the best natural deodorant I've ever tried! It is beyond amazing and works great. The best thing is you don't have to worry about all the chemicals lurking in the product like the other name brands! Highly recommend...
Shazeda B.
London
Not going to lie I was a bit skeptical about this but I kind of really liked the smell and it was organic so I figured I'd give it a try! I am secretly in love with it. The smell is exactly what it says but in the freshest way, it's super light but impactful. What I love the most is the lemon doesn't sting your body (at least not mine) after shaving gosh I remember trying it and wanting to cry tears of happiness so that's when I'd recommend using this. Also lemon is known for it's benefits in lightening the skin so if any of you have dark under arms I highly suggest you try this. It's a bit late for Christmas shopping but I know Neal's Yard were having a 30% off for Boxing Day so this is the best time to get it!!
Noor M.
I absolutely love this product! I am on my 4th repurchase as I use it so quickly, it's the only deodorant I use, its very natural and great for sensitive skin. and as many of you may think natural deodrants don't work but trust me this one does! Very highly recommend this product!!!
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ
Does this work well and for how long? How does it compare to other natural deodorants?