ndt Excellence Bar (Dark Chocolate A Touch of Sea Salt),3.5 Ounce Package - Pack of 4

BY LINDT

A new addition! The complexity of dark chocolate is enhanced by the addition of Fleur de Sel, a premium French sea salt in this premium new chocolate bar from the Lindt Master Chocolatiers. see more...

Jess C.
Mineola, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
It’s creamy chocolate and dreamy! The sea salt isn’t as strong as you’d think it’s just a slight salty aftertaste but not overpowering and not distasteful. I’d definitely buy again
Emily S.
Kingston
Purchased at: Target
Omggggg I know this is dramatic but this is one of my favorite chocolates in the entire world, OKAY. It is intense without being too intense like cacao powder tasting (all chocolate no sweet) while providing the perfect light coating of sea salt. I’m in love
Rylie M.
Chapel Hill, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
This chocolate is a STAPLE product to always keep in the house. Personally I like to keep it in the fridge so it’s nice and cold and crispy! It’s the perfect balance of chocolateness and saltiness, and the creaminess is a dream.
Kevan D.
Germantown
This NDT excellence bar dark chocolate with a touch or sea salt is a favorite of mine. The only things I wish is that it was cheaper and that it came in smaller individually wrapped pieces so I don’t eat it all in one sitting.
Angie Y.
Purchased at: Kroger
So tasty! I love this as a little treat. The consistency is nice, the little touch of salt is so good! They are a little pricey for a chocolate bar so it’s not something I get often, but it’s nice to indulge now and then!
Jessica T.
Such a luxurious Indulgence. I try not to eat more than two or three squares at a time however it is possible to eat an entire bar in one sitting. Delicious and not overly sweet a great morsel to satisfy a sweet tooth craving.
Eileen R.
"A touch of sea salt" is an absolutely on point description for this chocolate bar. It really is special to have something that satisfies both my sweet tooth and salty cravings. The dark chocolate is also so smooth
Robbie V.
Milton, FL
It’s just not as good as you would hope for it to be. It seems to be playing of the recent trend of incorporating “sea salt” in sweets. Now, salted chocolate is nothing new, and many other brands have done it better. I’d skip this on most occasions.
Anastasia P.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the perfect little treat at the end of a long day. I try to stay well-stocked with dark chocolate. It’s great with a glass of brandy too! Lindt is one of my favorite more affordable brands of chocolate.
Olivia T.
Jemez Pueblo, NM
Purchased at: Target
If you like dark chocolate I would reccomend this. It has a great taste without the guilt of milk chocolate . I find dark chocolate to be a little expensive, but I would pay for and buy this chocolate again.