NDS Tetris Party Deluxe by NDS

by Nds

You know Tetris, but do you know how to party? Tetris Party Deluxe builds on the previously released Tetris Party for WiiWare by adding new modes and features to enrich the overall game play experience. With more than 20 exciting modes, online battles, and multiplayer fun for groups of friends and family, Tetris Party Deluxe is a must-have for Tetris and puzzle fans.

How much do you buy this for?
Start your review of NDS Tetris Party Deluxe by NDS!
How would you rate this product?
This game is so fun. I have played it for years. My kids now like to play it too.
Weston, FL
You'll quickly become addicted, it's a timeless game with great 8bit music built in.
I give this 5 stars because who doesn't love tetris? It is a classic, easy to play, fun game! I have tetris on every single console including my phone. this is similar to other knock off Tetris game, but This is the original! I would definitely recommend this to everyone, any age, gender, sexuality! THIS GAME IS FOR ALL!
425 Broadway Apt 507
Great to play on DS. Much like the original game but with much better graphics and technology in general. Love getting swept up in trying to beat my personal scores. Great game for all ages!
Gamer Expert Level 3
Me encantan los juegos de mesa y me encanta muchísimo que los chicos tengan productos con los cuales divertirse a través de los tiempos