Nds Nutrition NDS Cardio Cuts - Black Cherry uploaded by Jay K.

BY NDS NUTRITION

First Pre-Cardio/Weight Loss Accelerant Support for Maximum Energy* Greater Endurance* Quicker Recovery* Weight Loss and Toning see more...

Kimberly C.
Hollywood , FL
This was my absolute favorite preworkout by far! No jitters, just a nice push. The flavor was delicious. I am absolutely heart broken that they have discontinued the flavor and have had to try other flavor options. But either way I wouldn't go to a different brand.
It's on the expensive side, however it takes a while to make it through and it definitely gets the job done!
Jay K.
Highland, CA
Love love love this product. I buy mines at the GNC. This stuff is amazing! I've tried other products like this one, but personally I believe hands down this one is the best. It gives me extra boost while working out I can keep going full force. I recommend to anyone that needs that extra boost. This item does not make you loose weight, it give you the boost of enegry to get you started. If you're not working out do not take this Item. Note: I'm a single mother of three and a full-time / overtime worker as a CNA. With my kids and being a career mom... By the end of the day, I don't have enough to spare when I want to workout. When I don't take it, I do a half a** job while being at the gym, cause my body is so drained, but when I take this stuff it gives me the extra boost I need and makes me feel refresh and motivated. I have personal results, while being on this product.