NDS Cardio Cuts 3.0 - Strawberry Watermelon

by Nds

Creatine Freebr Sugar Freebrbr Support forbr Maximum Energybr Greater Endurancebr Quicker Recoverybr Increased Performancebr Definition and Toning

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NDS Cardio Cuts 3.0 - Strawberry Watermelon!
How would you rate this product?
5 months agoOkmulgee, OK
NDS Cardio Cuts 3.0 - Strawberry Watermelon uploaded by Alena M.
The best pre-workout drink ever n plus it helps keep me energized during the day the as well!! And all its flavors taste good I love the popsicle one it's my fav would recommend better than energy drinks to me!!
a year agoGlendale, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
It was my first time taking pre-workout and I had no idea how delicious it was going to be. This flavor is amazing. It was like drinking a juice. Even though it’s a bit on the expansive side this product is really good. In the beginning I was taking just half a scoop cause it is really powerful. I definitely recommend it.