NCLA Nail Wraps uploaded by Londa G.NCLA Nail Wraps uploaded by Melinda B.

BY NCLA

No heat lamp, no drying time and no waiting required. All you need is clear polish for best results we recommend You instantly top off any look and outfit. It couldn t be any easier! Nail Wraps, Art Deco.

Magic in the details

• Exclusively Ours
  • Award-winning nail wraps are ultra-thin, self-adhesive, and require no heat lamp
  • Pack includes 26 self-adhesive nail wraps and nail file for simple application
  • Clear top coat required, not included
  • Instructions included

Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Review for: Sealed With A Kiss
I got these nail wraps in my VeganCuts monthly beauty box (different design). I was SO excited to try them out and figured they'd be real good since they're TWENTY SIX dollars but they started coming off within an hour. I had to keep putting nail polish under them to get them to stick longer but they just kept coming off. They're super cute but wouldn't be worth it even if they were $7.
kaitlynn m.
kaitlynn m.
Review for: Sealed With A Kiss
These last relatively well, i think better than the sally hanson nail stickers. they chip at the tips after the first week but it still doesn't look ugly. i really enjoy using these and its such and wast application process. highly recommend this product to any girl too lazy to wait for the polish to dry.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Review for: Sealed With A Kiss
I finally tried nail wraps and I cannot believe I waited so long! These little gems are amazing they last a really long time and look so cool! So many different options! They are a bit pricey but as I said they last a while! Only downside is some of them are too small for my nail bed but not by much
Melinda B.
Melinda B.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: Real Eyes
I love ncla nail wraps I have the wraps called seeing signs . I have had more complaints on these then any nail design ever :) I used 3 nail wraps on my left hand and two on my right .
Londa G.
Londa G.
Review for: Funky Shark Parliament
I love nail wraps and cant wait to try this brand out! My favorite so far has been the jamberry nail wraps.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Review for: M.E.ow
Tried them and instantly didn't stick. Not even when I washed my hands. I tried a free sample of it and I wouldn't buy.
Jacquelynn M.
Jacquelynn M.
Vancouver, Bc
Review for: So L.A
I love the NCLA nail wraps more than you know! I'm a server and they last up to a month for me which is hard I don't even have some nail polishes that can last an hour serving without a chip. My only reason why I'm giving it 4 stars is that the pattern doesn't distribute evenly amongst the sizes so it looks a little wonky (especially if you redo one cuz a previous one has ripped or fallen off)
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
Do these actually work? Will they stay on as long as regular polish?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Carmel, IN
How do these compare in quality to the Jamberry nail wraps?
Heather H.
Heather H.
I have not tried nail wraps yet. How long do they last on your nails and are they better in comparison as to the normal nail polish?