NCLA Nail Wraps

by NCLA

Beauty.com: $16.00

No heat lamp, no drying time and no waiting required. All you need is clear polish for best results we recommend You instantly top off any look and outfit. It couldn t be any easier! Nail Wraps, Art Deco.

Magic in the details

• Exclusively Ours
  • Award-winning nail wraps are ultra-thin, self-adhesive, and require no heat lamp
  • Pack includes 26 self-adhesive nail wraps and nail file for simple application
  • Clear top coat required, not included
  • Instructions included
  • Designed and made with love in California
  • Part of the Disney Collection by NCLA

The bare necessities

• Ages 6+
  • PVC
  • Made in U.S.A.

How do these compare in quality to the Jamberry nail wraps?
I have not tried nail wraps yet. How long do they last on your nails and are they better in comparison as to the normal nail polish?
Do these actually work? Will they stay on as long as regular polish?
Start your review of NCLA Nail Wraps!
10 months ago
I actually bought the “Under the Tree” design, a plaid Christmas pattern. The wraps were like applying wallpaper to your nails and had no stretch to them at all so you couldn’t really fit it perfectly to your nail. There were also not enough sizes for normal sized nails -either minuscule or huge- so i had to cut them and shape them to my nails. You also can not simply file off the ends that hang over your nail. You must cut them down and then when you file they come out all jagged. Had to add polish to the tips so they didn’t look gross. It was so hard to apply! They started peeling off the very same day so I used nail glue to hold them down. A few days later they are now chipping and barely hanging on even though I followed all directions exactly. I emailed the company and they were so unhelpful:( won’t be repurchasing.
3 years agoFair Grove, MO
I got these nail wraps in my VeganCuts monthly beauty box (different design). I was SO excited to try them out and figured they'd be real good since they're TWENTY SIX dollars but they started coming off within an hour. I had to keep putting nail polish under them to get them to stick longer but they just kept coming off. They're super cute but wouldn't be worth it even if they were $7.
3 years ago
These last relatively well, i think better than the sally hanson nail stickers. they chip at the tips after the first week but it still doesn't look ugly. i really enjoy using these and its such and wast application process. highly recommend this product to any girl too lazy to wait for the polish to dry.
3 years agoBerlin, CT
I finally tried nail wraps and I cannot believe I waited so long! These little gems are amazing they last a really long time and look so cool! So many different options! They are a bit pricey but as I said they last a while! Only downside is some of them are too small for my nail bed but not by much
a year ago
Best nail wraps on the market. I will never use anything else. I have smaller nails so my favorite part is that the wraps come in a ton of sizes, not just the "normal" sized nails. They last forever and are extremely easy to apply. I tell everyone about this brand
4 years agoWarner Robins , GA
NCLA Nail Wraps uploaded by Melinda B.
I love ncla nail wraps I have the wraps called seeing signs . I have had more complaints on these then any nail design ever :) I used 3 nail wraps on my left hand and two on my right .
a year agoPhiladelphia
How dope are these! I love them, I love them, I love them!!!! Take your mani to a whole new level and be the envy of the club, office, ptas meeting or gym 😍😍
5 years ago
Tried them and instantly didn't stick. Not even when I washed my hands. I tried a free sample of it and I wouldn't buy.
4 years ago
NCLA Nail Wraps uploaded by Londa G.
I love nail wraps and cant wait to try this brand out! My favorite so far has been the jamberry nail wraps.
4 years agoVancouver , BC
I love the NCLA nail wraps more than you know! I'm a server and they last up to a month for me which is hard I don't even have some nail polishes that can last an hour serving without a chip. My only reason why I'm giving it 4 stars is that the pattern doesn't distribute evenly amongst the sizes so it looks a little wonky (especially if you redo one cuz a previous one has ripped or fallen off)