NCIS

by CBS Interactive

The cases of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service's Washington, D.C. Major Case Response Team, led by Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

How long are these episodes?
Who is your favorite character from NCIS? Mine is Abby and Gibbs.
Is ncis a good show?
Start your review of NCIS!
How would you rate this product?
Celine P.
Asheville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite shows I’ve watched it with my grandpa growing up and now I watch it on my own. My favorite character is Ducky and Tony
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
NCIS uploaded by karlie P.
i grew up watching this show with my mom, it holds so much nostalgia for me. i think that it started going a little downhill though as certain characters left the show, but overall it’s very engaging. i love that they can make such a serious show have goody moments as well, especially Abby. the characters have so much... character (lol) to them, they feel more realistic to me than other crime shows.
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
I used lo love this show, but when Tony, Ziva and Abby where out of the series I lost interest on the show.
Lina K.
Rochester, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this show, I haven't been keeping up lately but I wish I have! I miss watching it, if you like crime shows, watch!
Morgan B.
Owings Mills, MD
Love this show have been watching for a long time and will continue to watch. I do miss some of the characters that have left but will keep watching.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
2,196 reviews
Witty and entertaining! Gripping drama! Always a great watch! I’ve watched since the beginning! Everyone needs to watch
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Oh my Gibs this season is in some kinda trouble but his team stands behind him all the way. Love this show and have been hooked from the beginning.
Laura R.
Massapequa, NY
I absolutely love this show. It is dramatic and has a great cast. I love the way the show is written and the character developments along the way. My favorite characters were Dinozzo and Ziva. Would highly recommend!
Ashley R.
Clermont, FL
One of my favorite shows... love binge watching from the beginning at least once a year. Gibbs is one of my favorite characters in a show. The way he is with his coworkers and people on the show keeps you laughing and also thinking sometimes they have no common sense.
Wanda D.
Abilene, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite shows! Been watching as long as it’s been on, even through the character changes. Miss Abby, but glad Ducky is still on and love Gibbs and the team. Always a new case to solve and keeps the watcher in their toes!