Ncircle Entertainment Cat In The Hat-told From The Cold [dvd]

by Ncircle Entertainment

Come join in the fun, on new adventures we go, With The Cat in the Hat and his friends all in tow! Discover how water can turn into snow, That penguins don't fly but, boy can they go! Black bears get ready for a very long sleep, Before the weather gets cold and the snow is too deep. Includes these stories: "Snowman's Land", "Flight of the Penguin" and "A Long Winter's Nap".

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ncircle Entertainment Cat In The Hat-told From The Cold [dvd]!
How would you rate this product?
visalia, CA
My kids got this as a Christmas gift and I honestly didn't think they would like it that much. They are 3 and 2 I just didn't think they would get into it. But boy was I wrong! This is now one of there fav shows ever. We've had it for about 2 1/2 months and we know all the songs by heart hahaa.

Looking for your answer?