NBA 2K16 PS4 Replen uploaded by brenda G.NBA 2K16 PS4 Replen uploaded by Jessica F.NBA 2K16 PS4 Replen uploaded by Iolanda L.

BY TAKE 2 INTERACTIVE

NBA 2K16 PS4 Replen see more...

Shay W.
Waco, TX
Hate this game because my husband goes crazy when he's not on it , I think he'll choose this over me anyway ūüėí and when he gets bored of this game, a new year comes out and he's back to staying on it all night. This game ruins friendships and relationship lmao. No seriously this is a cool game and the graphics are unbelievable
shyanne w.
I think the story line on this game isn't very good. I don't think they did that good of a job with it. The players do look life like. Your players teeth looks messed up though. If you like playing basketball alone I might suggest it. Other then that no..
Ralpheal B.
Brookfield, WI
I bought this for my son for Christmas. He loves playing it. He especially likes the ultimate team feature, player features, and the ability to grow his knowledge of basketball. His friends think he is lucky to have game.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
This game it's awesome ok so realistic all the players are the same, and curry omgggg it's the same men in the game that in tv, I have this one because in plus it's free this month. 100% recommend for play with mates.
Mabel S.
Nashua, NH
Just bought this game for my son for Christmas, I got the legend edition, he loves basketball sooo much now, I'm so excited to gift him this! The legend edition was more than this one, but has more stuff.
Julie H.
Elk Grove, CA
Are your brothers bothering you? Is your boyfriend or husband annoying you? Turn this on to keep him busy and you'll have at least 2-3 hours to do your makeup or to just run your errand!
Addison L.
The graphics on this game are pretty amazing! I just found it funny it wouldn't let our last name on the game be bacon.... It said it was foul language....
Brett C.
Blackwood, NJ
It's a very good basketball game and many games to play like park my team and then player vs player on regular team, me and my friends play and it
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
They definitely stepped their game up on the basketball games music is on point and it's just a great game
Alyssa C.
The graphics really are incredible, they're so realistic. Off the ball moment, extremely lifelike.
jake r.
Is it better for ps4 or xbox
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Who loves this game???????
ELENA Q.
How good is it?
Valerie M.
does it come with the console ?
Mr.Retail ..
How is the on ball defence in this game?