NBA 2K16 PS4 Replen uploaded by Iolanda L.NBA 2K16 PS4 Replen uploaded by Brenda O.NBA 2K16 PS4 Replen uploaded by Jessica F.

BY TAKE 2 INTERACTIVE #49 in PlayStation Games

NBA 2K16 PS4 Replen see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ralpheal B.
Brookfield, WI
I bought this for my son for Christmas. He loves playing it. He especially likes the ultimate team feature, player features, and the ability to grow his knowledge of basketball. His friends think he is lucky to have game.
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
I always wanted to learn how to play. I purchased this game myself. It is so hard for me to play lol. It has a great story line. I like that I was able to make my own player and pick my own team.
Samuel M.
Very fun much different than 2K 15 on 2K 14 I really like them I park here even though it's extremely slow I also like Pro-Am even though it's also extremely slow and NBA is very fun in my career and very realistic
Shay W.
Waco, TX
Hate this game because my husband goes crazy when he's not on it , I think he'll choose this over me anyway ūüėí and when he gets bored of this game, a new year comes out and he's back to staying on it all night. This game ruins friendships and relationship lmao. No seriously this is a cool game and the graphics are unbelievable
Melissa D.
I have zero complaints about this game. All of the graphics are up-to-date and the entire video game looks like a movie sometimes. I love the MyCareer mode as it allows me to practice on skills and play against each team. I recommend this game to all my fellow NBA lovers out there.
Jessica F.
Tacoma, WA
Hands down one of the best NBA games to come out. The career mode is amazing ! UnbelievAble realistic graphics. Your able to download an app on your phone to scan your face into the game even. The player likeness is spot on. So glad to have purchased this game, NBA 2K16 has definitely come a long way !
shyanne w.
I think the story line on this game isn't very good. I don't think they did that good of a job with it. The players do look life like. Your players teeth looks messed up though. If you like playing basketball alone I might suggest it. Other then that no..
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA
The best NBA game of the year. I'm not a big basketball fan, but I still enjoy this game. The my career mode is my favorite. Being able to have a character that looks like me is amazing. Countless hours of fun if you enjoy competition.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
This game it's awesome ok so realistic all the players are the same, and curry omgggg it's the same men in the game that in tv, I have this one because in plus it's free this month. 100% recommend for play with mates.
Alyssa M.
Graphics are A+. It has issues with rubberbanding in long games and microtransactions are annoying. I love the crowd noises and commentary. My career is pretty interesting. Some characters are total cheese though.
jake r.
Is it better for ps4 or xbox
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Who loves this game???????
ELENA Q.
Haines City, FL
How good is it?
Valerie M.
does it come with the console ?
Mr.Retail ..
Gamer Expert Level 3
How is the on ball defence in this game?