Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Shay W.
Shay W.
Waco, TX
Hate this game because my husband goes crazy when he's not on it , I think he'll choose this over me anyway 😒 and when he gets bored of this game, a new year comes out and he's back to staying on it all night. This game ruins friendships and relationship lmao. No seriously this is a cool game and the graphics are unbelievable
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
I have zero complaints about this game. All of the graphics are up-to-date and the entire video game looks like a movie sometimes. I love the MyCareer mode as it allows me to practice on skills and play against each team. I recommend this game to all my fellow NBA lovers out there.
Brock H.
Brock H.
Erlanger, KY
My favorite game of all time! I love the NBA and sports games are my favorite but this game is my absolute favorite. Extremely real life. Love being able to play with my favorite teams and favorite players. Love every minute of everything about this amazing game.
shyanne w.
shyanne w.
I think the story line on this game isn't very good. I don't think they did that good of a job with it. The players do look life like. Your players teeth looks messed up though. If you like playing basketball alone I might suggest it. Other then that no..
Ralpheal B.
Ralpheal B.
Brookfield, WI
Jan. 9, 2017, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: NBA 2K16 PS4 Replen
I bought this for my son for Christmas. He loves playing it. He especially likes the ultimate team feature, player features, and the ability to grow his knowledge of basketball. His friends think he is lucky to have game.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Orlando , FL
This game it's awesome ok so realistic all the players are the same, and curry omgggg it's the same men in the game that in tv, I have this one because in plus it's free this month. 100% recommend for play with mates.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Graphics are A+. It has issues with rubberbanding in long games and microtransactions are annoying. I love the crowd noises and commentary. My career is pretty interesting. Some characters are total cheese though.
Mabel S.
Mabel S.
Nashua, NH
Dec. 9, 2016, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: NBA 2K16 PS4 Replen
Just bought this game for my son for Christmas, I got the legend edition, he loves basketball sooo much now, I'm so excited to gift him this! The legend edition was more than this one, but has more stuff.
Skye B.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
My husband bought this game for himself and loved playing it but what surprised us was our 7 year old wanting to play and having a blast with it. Can't forget to mention the amazing graphics!
Julie H.
Julie H.
Elk Grove, CA
Are your brothers bothering you? Is your boyfriend or husband annoying you? Turn this on to keep him busy and you'll have at least 2-3 hours to do your makeup or to just run your errand!
jake r.
jake r.
Is it better for ps4 or xbox
Liat M.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Who loves this game???????
ELENA Q.
ELENA Q.
Milagro
How good is it?
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
does it come with the console ?
Mr.Retail ..
Mr.Retail ..
How is the on ball defence in this game?