BY 2K GAMES

***NOTE: Compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPad mini, iPod touch 5 and up and iPhone 4 and up – WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES*** NBA 2K14 is the latest installment of the world's biggest and best NBA video game franchise. With more than 38 Sports Game of the Year and "Best Of" mentions last year on console, 2K14 is set to rule the virtual hardwood on iOS. This year, we've joined forces with the league's most dominant force: LeBron James. NBA 2K14 will raise the bar, yet again. see more...

• Has anyone bought 2k15 yet? If so, how does it compare wi...2 Answers
NBA 2K14
  • "Its a great game to play with the kids and family or with your friends." in 1 review
  • "My brothers play this everyday my guess it's really fun and amazing game do recomenf" in 1 review
  • "So i guess its a good game if you like basketball." in 1 review
Katie W.
Saint Augustine, FL
I am a huge fan of the regular game, and the app only slightly disappoints. Great graphics and a lot of fun, so I still have to give it a good rating. But I would recommend playing it on a gaming system instead of your phone.
Ashley C.
I currently have this for xbox 360. I love it. I play with my brother and my boyfriend frequently and I would recommend this game to anyone who has an interest in basketball.
Brittany L.
This game is amazing. My boyfriend absolutely loves it . Great graphics and super fun to play against your friends in person or online.
Sharon W.
Good game, better graphics. I have an xbox 1 and it looks so good! I love the park, my husband is ALWAYS there with his friend playing.
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
My boyfriend played this game all the time.. So i guess its a good game if you like basketball. He has recently bought the new one
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I am huge fan of this game. I don't get a chance to game all the time. I do enjoy this though. I also like the first one as well.
maria r.
Columbus, OH
I like being able to create my own players and team. Its a great game to play with the kids and family or with your friends.
lizeth c.
San jose, CA
Ashley C.
Has anyone bought 2k15 yet? If so, how does it compare with this one?