Healthnayoya wellness
Nayoya Acupressure Mat for At Home Back Pain Sciatica Fibromyalgia Relief

Nayoya Acupressure Mat for At Home Back Pain Sciatica Fibromyalgia Relief

by nayoya wellness

The original Acupressure Mat on Amazon with 6,210 acupressure points for immediate back pain relief: The #1 rated original back pain treatment used in millions of homes to relieve back pain. The Nayoya mat can helps reduce pain in the back, neck, shoulders and hips in as little time as one session. Helps to deal with fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndrome as seen in USA Today: Mens Health and Health Magazine . The Nayoya Acupressure Mat: Uses the benefits of acupressure to help the body repair itself and heal itself from stress, back pain, sciatica pain, fatigue, muscle soreness and insomnia. The power of acupressure has long been a best kept secret among those who believe in alternative medicine due to its immediate effect of reducing back pain. The Acupressure Mat is very lightweight and portable and can be taken with you anywhere.

WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.

RELIEVES back pain and stress in the comfort of your home in as little as 15 minutes per day; IMPROVES circulation by increasing blood flow to the back and other areas for optimal health; HEADACHE RELIEF can be achieved by standing on the mat barefoot for up to 10 minutes by utilizing the reflexology points of the feet; INCREASES relaxation for a more restful sleep to increase energy levels and relaxation; Saves time and money by eliminating the need for chiropractors, physical therapists and acupuncture professionals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nayoya Acupressure Mat for At Home Back Pain Sciatica Fibromyalgia Relief!
Ina D.
Huntington Beach
Nayoya Acupressure Mat for At Home Back Pain Sciatica Fibromyalgia Relief uploaded by Ina D.
I can’t always go to my chiropractor to get acupuncture so this is a great alternative for me. It hits all the pressure points that causes me to have achy back from slouching so much during work hours. I am in front of a computer a lot and when I say I lot I mean at least 10-12 hours daily. It may feel weird at first but just follow the instructions and get yourself familiar with it, help your body get used to the spikes and it’ll thank you later!

Looking for your answer?