BY NAXA

Plays music from any bluetooth(r)-enabled device built-in microphone enables handsfree phone talking has long-range bluetooth(r) capability bluetooth(r) 2.0 aux input Package Contents: Bluetooth Po. see more...

Sara B.
Pomona , ca
It has all these Plays music from any bluetooth(r)-enabled device built-in microphone enables handsfree phone talking has long-range bluetooth(r) capability bluetooth(r) 2.0 aux input Package Contents: Bluetooth Po.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
This speaker is okay, it does what you'd need for it to do. I have had better when it comes to the clarity of the sound. it seems to be a bit "Crackly"
Guid F.
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is amine  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is  Country: MOROCCO
Hamza K.
Hello my name is Hamza I have a channel on the instagram where followers love to buy from the internet and I personally like your products and if you allow me to ask for a review on the instagram and I guarantee you sales by the followers
Anwar L.
plz I really need this nanny product to create a channel on youtube and I have no money
Anwar L.