Naxa 9

Naxa 9" TFT LCD Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player

BY XA #11 in DVD Players

It's playtime! This top-loading, portable DVD player helps keep you entertained on the road with AC and DC connections. Its 9" diagonal widescreen TFT LCD display not only looks sharp but swivels up to 180 degrees. From Naxa. see more...

Naxa 9
Naxa 9" TFT LCD Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
Buy on Jet.com*
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This product is great!! I love the dvd player. It is so easy to use and it works great. I think it is priced right and it has many pros. The screen is clear and it is very nice. It is really enjoyable because you can watch all your favorite movies. Great for a rainy day.
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
such a great product. this portable dvd comes in so handy when we road trip. my toddles loves movies so this is perfect. very affordable and so assembly required. battery last a good time and comes with 2 different chargers.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
this was perfect for my two year old son, he loved it and played with it until he got way older, still plays with it at times
Sonja N.
Lake Linden, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
Amazing for long car rides with my kids keeps them entertained and great just to have for camping and what not.
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
Nice for when you go on a long road trip my kids love I just pop in a dvd and they are happy.
Saadani A.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Lívia G.
Grande produto parece ser muito interessanteGrande produto parece ser muito interessanteGrande produto parece ser muito interessante
Ketlin L.
ilhota
Muito bom para quem viaja e fica sem Internet, uma boa opção para ver filmes e para crianças também
Summer B.
How do u install it?
Mystie D.
Do you like this product?
angela r.
baldwin, mi
Where is best place to but extra power cord
Ketlin L.