MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerNavy
Women's Cologne Spray 3 fl oz - DANA CLASSIC FRAGRANCES

Navy Women's Cologne Spray .3 fl oz - DANA CLASSIC FRAGRANCES

by Navy

Navy For Women is a full-bodied floral bouquet enveloped in amber and creamy musk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Navy Women's Cologne Spray .3 fl oz - DANA CLASSIC FRAGRANCES!
Ewww i remember getting this a long time ago as a present. It looked like it could have been bought at K Mart. This is suited for an old lady lol. It's strong. It smells more like a mans cologne. Very cheap.
Adams, MA
It was always my go to scent when I was younger, my husband which was my boyfriend at the time loved it. There was never a alternative for that scent.
Holmes, PA
I love this smell. Fresh citrus & flowers with hints of cinnamon and coriander. This cologne makes me feel happy when I wear it.
Navy is one of my top favorite fragrances. It has a unique scent that is long lasting. It comes in a cute bottle and is an affordable price. I would not change a thing about the scent. I've used Navy for years and continue to love it. I would recommend it to first time users.
Spokane, WA
I purchased this back in the 80's it was the best perfume for teens at the time. It smelled good and the boys liked it
Always loved this sent! Brings me back to the 90's. A very nice smell. Always lasts a long time. Deffinalty worth any price! Might be buying this soon again.
I have to say that was a long time ago. That perfume smelled great with my chemistry at the time. They still sell it in stores so it has near the test of time.
Lake City, PA
I used this in the late 80’s early 90’s.  At one point and time, I would have given it 5 stars, but not now.  It still brings good memories, but it’s just a powerful scent.  The amber, musk, and jasmine create a powerful scent that goes on and on.  It would still make a great evening scent.
Chickamauga, TN
I have wore this since I was a teenager and it's my favorite. It lasts all day with only a few sprays in the morning. There are no improvements that I can think of. Awesome price for this amazing perfume.
Show Low
My favorite perfume! This musky, yet sexy perfume has always been my go to! It is long-lasting and the aroma is very attractive! Perfect for a sexy date night or a night at home with the husband... highly recommended!

Looking for your answer?