BY NAVITAS NATURALS

• I heard this is good for a diy face mask 1 Answers
Jes Paolo d.
My husband munches on these as a snack and loves them! I personally do not and although he says they do not smell, I find them rancid 😳
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the Nori sheets, I eat them by themselves great snack but be careful because you may eat them all if you become to distracted.
Natalie H.
I love these. This brand is delicious. They're perfect to enjoy as a snack or transforming into an asian dish!
Silviana B.
Bucharest
Love these nori sheets. I usually use them with sushi or onigiri or you can use them in tamagoyaki or other asian dishes. They can be also eaten as a snack. They are affordable and good quality. I would definitely recommend.
Jordyn H.
Oak Harbor, OH
I heard this is good for a diy face mask